Thread: Maxthon is getting crashed with Windows 7

Maxthon is getting crashed with Windows 7

My system is running the Windows 7 on that and I have recently installed the Maxthon on that. I am doing normal browsing with that, there is no special thing that I am doing with that. My problem is that many of the times the browser is getting crashed. Once this happens then I have to end that through task manager. This happens to me at least once in one hour. I am not able to resolve the problem. If someone of you can resolve this problem then it will be really appreciated.

Re: Maxthon is getting crashed with Windows 7

What you can do is just try to run that in the compatibility mode intended for Windows XP SP 3. If that is running there without any problem then it will confirm that the problem is not with the browser. It is the problem with the operating system that you are having in your computer. I mean that it is not compatible with the operating system that you are using. Once you are clear with the source of the problem then it will be easier for you to go to the solution for that. Thank you.

I have been experiencing a similar problem some time ago, even with the memory manager plugin installed and the browser set to minimize to taskbar. In my case, after opening a link in a new browser tab sometimes freezes (I'm using the latest Windows M2 7 64 bits), sometimes with only two or three tabs open, and sometimes more. I go to task manager to kill the process of M2, then restart your browser, load the last reopen pages, and everything would return to normal.

I think that you will have to check the memory usage and also crashes within Internet explorer. Other than this the problem may be because of the flash that is installed in your computer for the browser. If some of the websites are having some flash content that you are visiting then it may cause the issues like this. So what you can do is try by updating the flash and see if that resolves the problem.

The installed browser in your case might be corrupted and so it is getting crashed. If none of the available solution helps you then you can simply uninstall the browser from your computer and after that install that over again. This will make all the fresh files for the browser and can resolve the problem. Many of the issues like this get resolved with this and I wish that it will be same for you as well.

Though, you will be without several useful things that have not hitherto been known to cause problems. Since they do not realize the connection button MxHistory history requires to be present, this module is not used for cleaning of stories as you might think. The others have more folders named self-explanatory. Multitouch is only handled by MxWin7.