Thread: Synchronization System for Maxthon 3

Synchronization System for Maxthon 3

Maxthon 3 using the old synchronization system to get betters the competence of synchronization within the beta. What would be the synchronization system does? It seems that no details of setting and not in the options screen yet. I like the color of the smaller squares in the memo list and easily towing capacity. I wonder if I sort items of color would be helpful. Please leave your suggestion in this blog. Thank you for supporting Maxthon.

Re: Synchronization System for Maxthon 3

Sync recently made available to M3, but the Magic Complete synchronization is available if the use of M3 Tuning tools. And I suspect that more options will be available shortly. I'm not using IE and switch to offline mode (do not know the correct translation). So when you start windows MX3 appears to return to the line. I do not need IE with his trident in MX3 at all. Can this "new synchronization system" to be as independent (not dependent on IE or Maxthon Trident or something).

I am receiving an error. "Sorry. Import data failed." In addition to this problem, there seems to be sufficient features incompatible MX2 and MX3. Why are there no selection on the skin to version 3, and why the detailed user settings removed? That's why I'm sticking through MX2. If I cannot configure it to my liking, why make use of it? That is why I have been realistic through Maxthon since its first release. Please share your idea.

The server has been in the morning to check a possible problem may be that correspond with your intent, if I seem to be at the time on your screen and secondly, the former must have been before that time and the cut of this and early morning. I guess the state of Mute (sound or not) is not synchronized? Maybe some people do not want to sync, but I do. This means that there are probably others who feel similarly? MX2 is synchronized, at least, which was nice.

It would be great if we could synchronize all "user" folders. Shortcut works strange charge on 1 shows this: After you clear remove links that do not download anything again. There be supposed to be a button to synchronize the selection similar to the favorite. It is extremely desirable that the rules ad-hunter added on the way to the synchronization features MX3. A lot of websites necessitate password; Maxthon can save just 6 passwords. Can increase the Maximum password saving.

In addition, we have a decent option sync menu we have in Maxthon 2, to choose between raising local desired intended for the Passport server, downloading the remote version on the way to a home machine or the merger of the two versions? The synchronization process launched when you click "Sync now" approximately forever hangs for me at home through Win7 and proxy and effort through Win XP Pro and proxy. It is probable that the cause of every other synchronization troubles.

My second system stuck at 80% for 2 hours waiting for a desired online download and no work. I'm afraid that if I am able to uninstall my initial computer I cannot obtain my favorite stroke. And at what time the favorite used for the export of html, the html file has the word accident, build simpler Chinese typescript are broken, and customary Chinese characters are very well. I am using traditional Chinese Win7. Can export the magic of fill to a local file, so no synchronization is necessary to avoid server crash or something?