Thread: Maxthon: Popups on Facebook login

Maxthon: Popups on Facebook login

Hi all, I am using this Maxthon browser and having some problem with that. Whenever I login to the facebook then I get some popup. This also happens after logging in the facebook account. There is no pattern of that. It just happens irregularly. I have seen that there are many other users of this with the same issue. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how that can be resolved? I will be thankful to all he replies.

Re: Maxthon: Popups on Facebook login

Are you using the beta version of that. If that is the case then I would like to tell you that this problem was there with the beta version of that and it has been resolved in the final version of that by the Maxthon engineers. So my suggestion to you is to uninstall the beta version from it and then download and install the final version of that. I am sure that you will not get the problems like this with final version. I am also having the same and not having any issue.

Well, I'm still considering regarding this bug at the same time as browsing and logging to dissimilar WebPages and I consider this is not just FB difficulty.
    There possibly be a few bugs within the method how cookies are stock up as well as used. Another page is losing cookie as well. It seems that the gmail is holding quite fine as compare to others. It's not just login information, but information similar to that you for ex. entered this page prior to and so on. When you are going for extra links within new tabs you are increasing possibility to misplace cookie associated to that page. I think that it is intended for developers and they must be qualified simply to glance into cookie database as well as verify if each entry is written as well as read properly and if there are no misplaced within multiple usages.

Is it only with your account or it is doing same for all the accounts. What you can do is just login to facebook with some other ID and see if that is showing the same problem with that as well. If it is showing the same thing with all the account then the problem is with the browser or if that is with only one account there is something related with the account. Once you are clear with the side of the problem then it will be easier for you to resolve the issue.

There are many popup blocker software available on internet and you can search for that. Download and install that in your computer to see if that can help you to resolve the problem. Other than this, it can also be some problem with the settings for the browser. Just go to the settings of that and set it to default and that can resolve the problem for you. I wish this will help you.

If you are using the final version of that and getting the problem then there is possibility that some of the files in that is missing and so you are getting that issue. What you can do is just uninstall the browser from your computer and then install that again to see if that can resolve the problem that you are facing. This is the only thing that I can suggest you and you can try it once to see if it is working for you. Reply back whether the problem get resolved or not.