Thread: Which one is better popup sidebar or pinned sidebar

Which one is better popup sidebar or pinned sidebar

I have no idea about the coding of the browser and I also don’t have any plans to see through the working of the browser. So can someone please tell me how to remove or disable the pop up sidebar that appears , as I haven ‘t used to many time s would I would seriously like to know which one is better the popup side bar or the pinned sidebar that is optional. Please help me out .

Re: Which one is better popup sidebar or pinned sidebar

I think that is linked to the skin that are using and this so it all depends on the skin that you are using the. This was not the problem when you are using the Maxthon 2. Other than this you can try using the gulkux tools that helps many user to customize the this according to the desire of this . the tolls that i have told you are all working and that helped me fixed the problem that i was having i hope you problems and issues are also fixed by using the tools that i told you.

Not understandable on my constituent - I desire a brooch sidebar/fav bar - make use of it all the occasion - not the arise one - method I have my sidebar position up with diminutive icons the arise board is advanced than the monitor top - no large deal - just me being particular i supposition - i would immediately like to slaughter the crop up panel - its not straightforward and as declare in a different thread its not straightforward to transform it - as tough as i come across i cannot come across the code that controls it

If you throw on not use the sidebar after that basically hide from observation it with the closure? Excluding if you indicate you would similar to to construct a membrane devoid of one then inspect the Maxthon2, Internet Explorer, they don not contain a sidebar section. You will almost certainly necessitate removing a number of mislaid: pronouncement to put a stop to it beginning reverting to the included covering if you support it happening that single.

thanks for replies that just worked for me, I have been using this and I never new there was a tools for using this for customizing the look and feel of the browser but I am really very sorry for a late reply I was not sure why all this happen, that was all the cause of the spam settings that I set out for this. Thanks for helping me out as i never thought that some would reply to my such an stupid query that i have asked here.