Thread: Force fonts on all websites using maxthon 3

Force fonts on all websites using maxthon 3

I just wanted to know that before I download and use Maxthon 3 is it possible for the user the force a size and a fonts on all the websites that are opened on above that is there a permanent setting for it for example for Chinese I would love to have jhenghei mode and similar for every other language including Korean and Simplified Chinese. Please reply as soon as possible thanks

Re: Force fonts on all websites using maxthon 3

I have searched for your problem high and low on the internet and various other forums sites and found out that there is no solution for this but according to my expertise it states that this is possible of and only of the n browser has a Trident engine or mode , which was in the Maxthon 2 , Maxthon 3 also has the features but it also has a Webkit mode so it is not possible with Maxthon 3.

I think that is not possible for Maxthon at this moment but this would be of great help if you sned your suggestion to the developers because atlast here are the only one who are going to develop and send updates regarding to the web browser , but some of the user have claimed to already have achieved it by using some tools downloading from the maxthon site. Name M3 . try that out

Your problem could be only solved if you know how to override the website font-family and then that could be of really helpful to us as this is the base that we use to over ride this . but there is one readymade option for you , this is quite weak and this provides only one font option You can activate this from the Maxthon option and then go to Advanced and the search the font tab and then make you make your Web Page Font .

That you quite helpful for me as that helped me to again more control ever the font language that I used , but that in no way helped me to force font so n various web sites for so that did not worked for me , however thanks for all the reply and that time you took out for replying to my query , I glad tht at leasr someone help me , howver nothing worked for me .