Thread: 3.0.19.1200 session not working properly

3.0.19.1200 session not working properly

I am having problem with the browser that I am using recently I upgraded from Maxthon 2 to Maxthon latest version which is maxthon 3.0.19.1200. but after the update I am facing a problem with the session that is been created , many a times I am automatically signed out from the sites , previous I thought that it was due to the poor programming at the server side but then I it also happened with Gmail , yahoo , Facebook and the list goes on and on.

Re: 3.0.19.1200 session not working properly

Although, the session manager make use of cookies to accumulate the session ID on the client flanked by requirements. Except you propose to stay away from cookie-based session path, make certain that cookies are neat, flanked by Web Sphere Application Server along with the browser for that Make certain the Enable cookies ensure box is checkered beneath the Session tracking Mechanism property. in addition to that Make sure cookies are permitted on the browser you are trying from.

This activity is browser-dependent. It differs between browser purveyors, and also may change according to whether a browser is commence as a original procedure or as a sub process of an accessible browser session The Cookie utmost period belongings of the session manager also have an effect on this performance, if cookies are used as the session-tracking instrument. If the utmost age is set to a quantity of positive value, all browser instances contribute to the cookies, which are persevere to file on the client for the particular utmost age time.

If the above procedure does not work then you would need to execute a network connectivity assessment that will need the network adapter information which has got the Default gate way ,adapter name, IP addresses explanation, , Subnet mask, and the DHCP alternative be supposed to be enabled yes. After that after that you have do the Driver assessment that will improve and confirm all the drivers are operational correctly or not and the previous is the machine synchronization test this be supposed to resolve the issue of yours.

Sadly, despite the fact that, I suppose I will be discarding Maxton, as I thinking I read with the intention of it is just micro-CRAP's ie renovate. I enclose IE immobilize on my system except it do not recognize how to untie links beginning email to any further extent.. Maxton would operate, other than log me out of email not quite frequently. I suppose I be acquainted with why at the present.