Thread: settings for sony NSZ-GT1 over dlna server

settings for sony NSZ-GT1 over dlna server

Hey I had just a new NSZ-GT1 and I’m the problem with setting up to start making it work by media server. My big issue is with the media server it’s not recognizing it. I’m having a 4TB WD share space which is running the twonky server. I’m having my server which is directly connected to the Ethernet. Does anyone know how to make NSZ-GT1 streaming video running on the DLNS server. Please suggest me regarding this.

re: settings for sony NSZ-GT1 over dlna server

Even I was facing the similar sort of issue. It was working randomly but it only find 1 server out of me 5 server and when I’m trying to connect the ps3 it never give me such trouble while connecting with the server. I had seen some sample movie to fix it but dint get it fix by those video, it would have understand if this problem is coming while connecting it with the wireless network but don’t why its giving the problem even when it is connected directly.

I’m also having the MSZ-GT1 which is connected to the wired Ethernet and I’m having the problem the streaming video. The network connection and the internet and application on the NSZ-GT1 work good but I can’t able to connect it with the main computer. I’m currently using windows xp service pack 3 and even the media player 11 but it never recognize the NSZ-GT1 and not even any device to play the media file.

Most probably you just need a simple installation of matroska codec on your system or you can even try it with the VLC player I think so streaming will surely work with it. I was having the NSZ-GT1 and it was working before I had changed my operating system to the Linux. There might be some sort of in compatible in your DLNA which is implementing between the window7 and the nsz-gt1. Hope this will going to help you a lot.