Thread: Dashboard updates for JTAG

Dashboard updates for JTAG

Hello everyone, sorry for the trouble, actually I am having problem with JTAG previously. As while I was looking for playing a game on that and while trying to run it, it keeps on giving notification for a update everytimes and I am running AGBX on that along with wave but it is not helping me anymore. So anyone have idea about this problem. or anyone yet has encounter this problem, so what should I do to get rid of this problem. Please help as soon as possible. You everyone suggestion will mean to me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dashboard updates for JTAG

I think you should try running a XEX loader as this will be the perfect solution and it is specially made up for homebrew capable Xbox 360 consoles it have it distinct feature and many much advance tool, that will easily solve your JTAG issue, it have excellent launcher for media patches XEX which can be use for any storage devices and can even control and modify file system of almost all storage device, so you try this and if doesn’t work for than post me here with further issue.

I think you as from dashboard you should simply went to system information and find out whether which dashboard version is there and the current updated version will easily go through dashboard verification for the wave 11 games for which I think you has been finding something that could help your for playing games and for getting it update you will require to get through it, don’t do the updating of system and don’t run any game before updating.

There will be some problem with your freeboot kernel which is hacked one, thus better you should download and launch dash version of 2.20 and 2.21 and just go with the instruction assist during the process as they both have patches build in thus will able to go through the dash and find the built in the game which are creating the notice for the update require and it is totally compatible with you device so no worry on the point of support.

XBRE booter is a modified version of the latest 8955 dash, and same thing has been faced by friend once and I have suggested him for the latest version of dash which is 8955 but be clear XbRE booter contain much advance feature and it a compatible version which is better than 8955 dash also. so you can go for any of them.

It would be taking above how to install XBRE and Xell snf also on your Xbox 360. And Installing XBR permit you to do several stuff such operate unsigned code(homebrew), install any sized hard drive even also 3.5 in desktop hard drive and ftp into your box, and also custom dashboards. There are nonstop potential with being capable to run any code of your desire. You are able to adjust Xbox 360 games to run custom maps and cheat

There are many dashes in market and few has been of 7371 which are cannot be hacked by any one and till no modded has been bring for it, as it has protected and pasted the CB and the CD and even I am using one of them, so if you are looking for such than this will be best option for you or better you can also go for some hacked version which has been stated above.