Thread: How to make Firefox 5 look/feel like Firefox 3?

How to make Firefox 5 look/feel like Firefox 3?

I have recently hear the release of fire fox 5 which appears to be faster and has apparently more features than the previously released version s so I thought that I have need to download it and use it , and I must say that this version was apparently the best that I could wish from Mozilla company. But this seems to be more worth if they could have the feel and the touch of the Firefox 3 , is there any way I could get this .

Re: How to make Firefox 5 look/feel like Firefox 3?

Why do you want the feel of the Firefox 3? When you can get a better with the latrest released version , I mean no offensive by saying this so please do get any hard –feeling s when I say this , I just don’t understand the think of the people who are using internet , some of them just wasn’t to stay with the older version despite of the bugs it has, one think that I need to tell you guys is in the internet world nothing remains constants.

@ ricky it all depends on the personnel view many of them including me still love the old version as they are lot easier to use as we have been using them since so many days, and changing the view and feel of the tabs and menu bar which some of them normally use, so when all these changes it get very uncomfortable to us them so there is its all just depends o the personnel theory

Hey I have a similar crazy about the look and the feel of Firefox 3 so I have found out a solution for this to d this first right click on the blank space on the tabs toolbar and then ensure that the menu bar is checked and then move on and check out on some of the features that you want namely choose the menu bar .add on bar and leave the tabs on top unchecked as this would give you a perfect feel of Firefox 3.

I have already using the method that is said by the above user and I have been trying to get a more better feels for this,so I searched high and low on the internet and found out that there is a status4evar extension which could make to the feel even better with this I have also tried using this add items to add on bar from the customize dialog blog which would surely make a appealing look. That would get the most out of this

that was a really simple solution that you all gave me , I never thought that we could even customize your firefox web browser this was as this would help us to use it in the way we want , I saw this for this first time , but , I really loved the solution , I think I should have done some research on the internet before asking you such foolish question . I am sorry if you ever thought that I was wasted your time asking such silly question.