Thread: Internet explorer 9 on windows 7 is accessing my web-based email

Internet explorer 9 on windows 7 is accessing my web-based email

Hi, I had bought a new laptop last month so I don’t know much about it I’m having a minor issue whenever I’m clicking on the email address of an website which automatically launch a window live 2011. Does anyone help me out to setup this so that it gets open in different tab? I’m using windows 7 with an internet explorer 9 in it. Please guide me to how to do this as I’m new to it and don’t know much about it. Any help regarding this will be very much appreciated.

Re: Internet explorer 9 on windows 7 is accessing my web-based email

You can do this by right clicking on windows and then select open link in a new tab maybe this will help you out. I think so you should move to window live 2010 rather than using window live 2011as its new release and might be having an minor bug in it due to which your facing the problem. If you still persist with the similar sort of issue then try to use internet explorer 8 and if you still face the similar problem then search for it on the Microsoft site.

I don’t know much about it but If you talking about the homepage you just go to internet and then from there select the option and in the option you will get a homepage there you will see the type in sign. I think so there you will get a option to change the page so that you can open the window live 2011 as a replacement for the hotmail.com or try to do some other setting in the browser only it will surely going to help you a lot.

If you would like to opens windows live mail automatically then search for window live messenger 2010 on net and then download and install it by searching for the .exe file in the window explorer and then copy it and then go to start and then from there select all program in that go to startup from there open the folder and paste that .exe file this will automatically open your hotmail account whenever you start your computer or try to open the program

It’s not much easy to do so. You just try to change the mail to the webmail but window don’t make this job easy. You can do this by just opening the internet explorer and then from there navigate to the properties and from there go to programs tab and you just need to click on drop down mark to email if there is hotmail then click on and then click on ok and this will make the mail to handler to use the hotmail if you had made the correct setting.

Even I was facing the similar kind of problem and when I check my program there was no email in the internet explorer9 but I got a default button which is under the set program in the internet programs. I had even seen that window live mail I having the option for the default email program which is on the program in the general section but I don’t want that as my problem is different it . Does anyone know how to do this?