Thread: Fickle Addon not working on Firefox 5

Fickle Addon not working on Firefox 5

Hi recently upgraded my Firefox to the latest version i.e. Firefox 5.0. I really like to use Firefox as I have been using it over years, but the latest version has disappointed me a lot as I am having too many problems with it that includes Fickle addon, I have been trying to use Fickle addon but I am not able to do so. Apart from Addon problems there are many more problems with the new version of Firefox. Are these issues with all Firefox 5 users?

Re: Fickle Addon not working on Firefox 5

Can you please state what all problems are you having with your Firefox 5.0 version? As even I had some problems with the latest version of Firefox i.e. version 5.0 which I had solved lately, so if you can state your problems I can help you in solving them as I had done a lot to study while solving my firefox problems.

Thanks for showing your kind respond I will surely like to tell the problems that I am facing with the new version of Firefox.
    As I mention above one of the problem is with Fickle Addons, is that I had installed "British English Dictionary 1.19.1" which worked absolutely fine earlier, but after installing Firefox 5.0 the British English Dictionary was no longer working. I had even checked the addons list, but everything seems to be well there, its installed and enabled. I even tried restarting my computer and using British English Dictionary but it was no longer working!!!

Another problem that I am facing with Firefox 5.0 is with Zooming function, I noted this problem when I was trying to Zoom in a web page, as whenever I zoom in any web page and switch to another tab and return back to the zoom in page the zoom page gets reset and I again have to zoom it back. This was never a problem with the older version of firefox only the new version has this problem.