Thread: Will Fast Video Download work on firefox 5?

Will Fast Video Download work on firefox 5?

Hi last month I bought a new computer for myself. I had installed many software’s on my computer including Firefox as a browser. While using my computer I keep on getting pop-ups that ask me to update Firefox version. But I am not sure to update it or not as I doubt that some of my functions will not work on the latest version of Firefox! Is this true?

Re: Will Fast Video Download work on firefox 5?

To answer your question I need to know that what functions you want to get worked on the latest version of Firefox? As there are many functions that works well on the latest version of Firefox, whereas there are also many functions that don’t work on it, so if you tell me what all things you want to get worked on latest version of Firefox I can help you in a better way.

Thanks for your respond, the main function that I am looking for to work on the latest version of Firefox is “Fast Video Download” apart from this I also want
    • Roboform for Firefox 7.2.9
    • Java Console 6.0.2.6 and
    • Remove Tabs 0.5.0.1
    To be working on it. Will all of this work?

Have you tried running
    • Roboform for Firefox 7.2.9
    • Java Console 6.0.2.6
    • Remove Tabs 0.5.0.1 and
    • Fast Video Download
    On the older version of Firefox that you are using, if you have not tried than kindly try it before updating to the new version as if it works with the older version it will defiantly work with the latest version.

Hi as per my knowledge I think Flash Video Download 2.0.24 and Remove Tabs 0.5.0.1 will defiantly work on the latest version of Firefox whereas I am not that sure about the other three i.e. Fast Video Download, Java Console 6.0.2.6, and Roboform for Firefox 7.2.9. you can conform it with Mozilla’s help center there you will get all the information on what all things will support on the latest version of Firefox.

Hi even I wanted to know about many functions including the functions that you have mention that, will it work on the latest version of Firefox or not, as even after searching to many through many thing when I didn’t get any answer for it I thought of giving a try so I updated the Firefox to the latest version i.e. 5.0 and you will be very happy to know that it actually worked!!! So now even you can update it without any worry.