Thread: How to update with Wiikey 1?

How to update with Wiikey 1?

As suggested by my friend I putting my question here in this thread, sorry if I am placing this questing in wrong section, as I had the wiikey 1 that I has installed on my wii and as in the market new game has been release and heard on internet that they will work on my device to, so even also want to play this latest game on my device and what will happen after installing 1.99 b updates, what I hadn’t done yet!! After that I will even able to update my wii also and even I will also update that with the usual disc of games and yes than which game disk I can use. Thanks in advance for your every information which you are going to give me.

Re: How to update with Wiikey 1?

First you have to download and after that burn files for the WiiKey update and you have to download them while keep your device off from the internet and then you have to install updates into console and then you have update it again and you have to console has been softmodded than you have install wanikoko updater via using homebrew channel, after this you will able to play latest release game on your wii.

Yeah you will able to download the updates and then play the latest compatible game for wii and so as what I think is that you are addicted game player so better update your console also, that will update your graphic drivers also and you have download ios for it and after downloading manually install it on your device as this will find a way around for access system menu and you able to play the games without any problem.

As you had asked in your question will that you can you download the updates using your games CD or not so as what I know about it so far, than you can download it directly from CD and you will only able to update it from CD only if you are utilizing the game while using yours region. So better you should try this while being using the game of your region, or otherwise downloading updates from CD will not gonna happen. And if further you have any problem on this than reply me with your query.

Yeah some firmware updates has been out now has come up with some excellent features for wiikey it has audiofix fixed for previous error, and also have double layer support for that and for that not bit setting is needed and also equipped with improved media supports and compatible with almost all chipset and entire gamecude region free and with video setup and also fixing of almost every former bugs and get much more forward than normal gaming experience and now you will able to play the latest game on you Wii.

Well in start make sure that you have modded you wii properly before going further and be sure that you have latest firmware install on your wii as while existing firmware was 3.1, so be update with that and then keep the wiikey working and went toward psx-scene and Download your wiikey config disc and once you have you burn that to a Working DVD put it into your Wii and then you will have 1.3 configuration disc, and then you have to upgrade with 1.9 beta as for myself I had updated and no doubt in that and now will able to read and go further and play the game of your desire.