Thread: Fonts look Weird after upgrading to Firefox 5

Fonts look Weird after upgrading to Firefox 5

I am using a Acer laptop in which I am using windows 7 and I normally use Mozilla Firefox in my laptop to surf on the internet and it is a very nice browser. I have upgraded my Mozilla Firefox browser from 3.6 to 5.0 and after upgrading it I am facing one problem with my browser. Now all the fonts are looking very dull and it is not looking as sharp and as clear like I normally able to see it before. Please tell me is this problem is occurring because of browser or there is something wrong with my operating system.

Re: Fonts look Weird after upgrading to Firefox 5

First thing I would like to know that you are facing this problem in your Mozilla browser only or you are not able to see proper fonts in all application in your windows 7. If you are facing this problem in your only in your browser then I think there is something wrong with your Mozilla browser but if the problem is coming with other application also then i think you have to set the clear type option properly again in your windows 7 again and after that your problem will get solved easily.

If you want to configuring Clear Type option in your windows 7 then you can set by going in to the display setting. First of all you need to open the display option in your windows 7 and after that you will see one dialogue box. In that dialogue box you have to select the adjust clear type text and after that you have to follow the screen instruction and after that you will notice that all the text in your computer will look much better than before. I hope this trick will be helpful to you.

If above given tricks doesn’t help you to solve this problem then think you should try to solve this problem by trying this solution and after that your problem will get solved easily. You have to install the Anti-Aliasing Tuner 11.06.06.01add on in your Firefox and after that it will allow you to do the setting to looks your browser fonts much better.

I have tried to solve this problem by trying above tricks but after that also I get the same problem with my browser and I am not facing this problem with other software. After doing the configuring Clear Type option in my computer also I get the same problem. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the Anti-Aliasing Tuner 11.06.06.01add on but that also gives me the same problem. is there any more solution to fix this then please help me.

There might be something wrong with your browser and I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the browser in your laptop. I was having the similar problem and after that I have removed the Mozilla Firefox from my laptop and then I have downloaded the Firefox 5 installer file from internet and after that I have installed in my system. After that when I checked at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should also try this solution.

After referring the above post I have tried to solve the problem by uninstalling the Firefox from my system and then installing it again and after that when I opened the browser at that time I get the same problem and then I have tried to solve this problem by repairing the windows 7 and after repairing the windows 7 my problem gets solved. Thank you for all the help and information provided by you.