Thread: cookies is not getting deleted automatically after closing firefox5

cookies is not getting deleted automatically after closing firefox5

I was surfing on the web after closing it I had seen that it is not deleting the cookies when I had closed the browser. I had done few changes by going to setting and in that I had selected cookies. I had used the custom setting for history and had click on accept on cookies and after that when I close the browser it delete the cookies. I thought this will automatically delete the cookies when I close the browser but when I reopen it I saw a list of cookies. Does anyone what is going on with this.

Re: cookies is not getting deleted automatically after closing firefox5

You don’t need to be so much tensed about it. The cookies is not getting deleted as it is not getting deleted from the sqllite database Firefox will not do anything as it will be tagged as deleted and which will not be in use anymore. It is not getting deleted as it is slowing down the browser in closing the Firefox browse. I think so Mozilla is looking for this issue in it. And they will surely fix these bugs as soon as possible.

I’m a web developer and usually use the Firefox browser for the web development and for this I need to delete the cookies and cache frequently. It was not the big deal to delete it but now I’m facing the little big problem in deleting it with the latest Firefox browser and it even take a long time to process it as compare to the previous version. It also show an error with a scripted file and stating an error says its stop responding.

Even I was facing the same issue with the Firefox browser and had tried deleting the cookies and cache but I’m still facing the issue in deleting the cookies’ was even using the opera and safari but there the I was not facing this issue. I think so it’s a Firefox 5 bugs and when I try to uninstall and install the lower version it shows an error stating you already have latest version running on your pc. Does anyone know what maybe the cause of this issue?

Cookies are normally a piece of information which is stored in text file which are created by the website and are used by the browser. Some cookies get deleted within a few span of time and some get save on the hard disk for few times. The cookies are sometime useful as it save the address and when you again visit it then will easily going to load the web page. It also stored the personal information which will be used later on and it will be stored on the pc as long as the creator of the cookies wants it.

There are many tools available on pc which is used to delete it. If you dint get it then search for the MI shield which is used to delete the cookies and most of the people are aware of the cookies and how to delete it. There are many other ways to identify the visitor by making use of flash cookies which is most probably similar to the cookies. You can even use the mil shield to delete the cookies and even it delete the index and the history.

The cookies of a Firefox are usually stored in an Firefox profile and there format are different depends on the version of the Firefox used and you can see it in the Firefox interface. You can even delete it manually 1st start the Firefox then got toll box and in that select the option and from the select the privacy tab and in that select the custom setting for the history and it will going to show the cookies after that click on show cookies and all the cookies which is currently present will be seen and from there you can filter the cookies and delete them which ever you want.