Thread: web based format like Chat-roulette for Musicians

web based format like Chat-roulette for Musicians

I am looking for a solution for playing a music video remote so that my friend sitting in new York can show case it in his annual music seminar that his college has organized there are I am staying here in Denmark ,so I was searching for some tool like skype so that I can perform here in Denmark and my this concert here in New York. I just hope that that I get some good suggestion form you guys .

Re: web based format like Chat-roulette for Musicians

I guess the best option you have here in term of voice quality is the skype as this would give you the best sound quality while there are no other major chat client available that can be trusted for such an important concert, On the other hand chat roulette that is a good option but when compared to the sound quality , I guess the skype is lot better.

I don ‘t have any idea about the software that you are using , but , I suggest you to use a high definition camera so that you can get the best possible vision another things that you need to notice that there are many other moricophones available but , I suggest you to use the best as this is where . Also look after the internet connection that you are using as this is the spinal cord through which hyour video is going to go.

I have a better option for you, I suggest you to record the music video and the n play that video in front of the cam that you are using as this is the best thing that you could do without any glitches the above method are also good but, there would be a problem when the sending and the receiving speed is not the same . You can also use yahoo messenger here as . I have also heard about tiny chat so just check it out .

Thanks or the suggestion that you guys gave me , for the time you guys removed from your busy scheduled just to reply my query without any profit that you are gaining from me , in today’s world we rarely get to see such helpful people that help anyone without their benefit . These suggestion did worked for me as I was able to use Skype and then do the concert online . Thanks for the bandwidth suggestion given by you guys.