Thread: Flash Player does not remain upon Installation

Flash Player does not remain upon Installation

I am using windows vista 32 bit operating system and internet explorer 8 web browsers. I got an installation prompt of flash player, so I installed the same and then I found that I cannot view anything using it, simply giving me a white box. Then after choosing custom installation I managed to install it on my computer. After installation when I started the IE then I observed that flash didn’t remain, also no animations. So help me with this issue.

Re: Flash Player does not remain upon Installation

I am indicating a few steps and expect that you pursue these steps and perhaps your issue may be fixed.
    1. Initially go to the settings of your internet explorer or you may say it as preferences.
    2. After this you have to move to advanced settings from that dialog.
    3. Here you need to tick Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering checkbox for solving the cause of this problem.
    4. Then finally apply those settings by selecting on OK.
    5. Then view the changes on your browser again.

I've heard about the same problem before. So I knew about this problem and realized that it had turn out before. And the coincidence is that this problem coincides with the previous one in terms of browser. That is, the problem was with Internet Explorer. In this case, the flash player is the new setup; you have to make some adjustments to Internet Explorer. That's what you shall install the Shockwave Flash Object and enable it.

I think that user account control would be the cause for this problem. You be obliged to be knowing that this feature is accessible in the windows OS from its vista version. It is used to make stuff more limiting. You would have noticed that it always alerts whenever you attempt to do some system modification work. So here I would suggest you to for the time being disable the UAC and then install the flash player again and afterwards reset to its original settings.

The other thing here I can counsel is to change your browser or change your Adobe Flash Player. I believe this issue is not there in other browsers. So that's temporary until Adobe provides a solution for Internet Explorer and hence using an unusual browser like Firefox or Chrome would solve your case. Otherwise you will have to lower its flash version, as these versions do not contain any bugs because all the errors that were corrected version.

You should look that if the current version of flash player is giving you trouble than the lowered version may assist you. When you switch to that version than disable the automatic updates of flash player so that, you don’t again get switched to new release. Also the superior option would be to go for Firefox as it is fully compatible with the flash player that is all the release of adobe flash player. Try to tip on it and take appropriate conclusion.