Thread: Flash player volume changed to 100%

Flash player volume changed to 100%

When I turned my computer ON then I got popup for updating the flash player. So I did the same in order to get the newest and more featured flash player. I am running windows 7 operating system, thus when the set up got installed then I observed that I am getting 100 % volume. This is too large and I don’t want such a huge sound. I am satisfied with the default volume of flash player; I want that 20 % volume setting again. Please let me know how I can do it.

Re: Flash player volume changed to 100%

Well the flash player always checks for automatic updates. Usually there is a setting which checks for the updates and if any new release is found then it prompts you for that. Hence the problem you are getting is of full volume of flash player, I believe that there must be some change in settings. So you should look on the settings of your flash player. You can observe all the settings by right clicking on the player and then choose the settings option.

You recently upgraded your flash player; you must be using some default browser in order to use internet service. If you are using the internet explorer then you should update the ActiveX version. If you are using Firefox then the plug-in of flash player should be updated. I think that these updates will definitely help you to solve the issue of flash player and you would get the default volume of flash player which you required.

First of all thanks for giving the quick replies for this query. Well according to these solutions, I have tried to update the ActiveX control for my browser. And then I observed the problem but still it continues with the same. The main problem is that when I change the volume to my desired option then I gets revert to 100%, which I don’t need. So let me know some other options for it so that I lower done the volume of player.

According to me, doing an upgrade is not a bad thing. Everyone should have an update provided that it is working nice without errors. I guess that your flash player have been upgraded to version 10.3. If this is the case then I let you know that this release is having lots of problems. Many users are having numerous problems with this version. So basically I would advise you to downgrade your flash player to earlier version. You would know that you weren’t getting any issues with the previous versions on your system.

I think that this problem can be solved by clearing the cookies. Usually Adobe flash put the cookies on your system known as Flash cookies. Which are stored locally on your computer and thus known as local storage objects. They are almost similar to cookies of your browser. Thus you should clear these cookies from your browser by going through delete browsing history from the preferences of your browser. Hope it works for you.

I can suggest you some simple advice that when your flash player is set to maximum sound and you are not able to lower down the volume, then you can probably reduce your system sound. I mean that your operating system also have sound settings so from there you can lower the volume. This would lessen the actual volume and although the flash player is set to 100% then also you would get the desired volume as you set for your system.