Thread: What's wrong with Flash Player 10.3.181.26, it works sometimes then doesn't

What's wrong with Flash Player 10.3.181.26, it works sometimes then doesn't

I am using windows vista SP2 32 bit and along with it I am using Internet Explorer 9 browser. I have downloaded Flash Player 10.3.181.26 and then installed it by following step wise instructions. In that my IE was opened so it prompted me to close the same, so I did and installation finished. Then the flash player was working properly when I opened the browser. But after sometime when I restarted the browser again then flash player was not working. Please let me know what the exact cause for this problem is.

Re: What's wrong with Flash Player 10.3.181.26, it works sometimes then doesn't

I have also heard about this problem and after browsing over multiple sites I have got one solution for it. The main thing you have to try here is to disable the user account control feature. You are using windows operating system and this feature is introduced with this OS, so disable it from control panel. After doing this the flash player would work properly on your computer and you can view content in it properly.

I think I can help in this case. The issue you have talk about is totally about the Adobe Flash Player and nothing to do with Internet Explorer on their own. If you are receiving this issue then you have to reboot and then again open the internet browser. One obsession to maintain in mind is that do not open numerous tabs of Internet Explorer. If you're opening several pages at once, then it increases the memory and therefore slows the browser. And if you still encounter the problem again then only report on the crash of adobe and get a solution from them.

This is the fundamental problem caused by Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and to solve this problem is to use the most up-to-date set up of Flash Player. Just uninstall the existing version you have in your system and then merely set up the newest and updated version of it. Make certain to download the updated version from the Adobe Web site. I hope to install this player will certainly help solve the problem and will not cause any harm to Internet Explorer you are using.

I've gone through your problem and I think you have to change the browser you are currently using. The flash player you are using is having lots of issues with Internet Explorer used by you. So just update the version of your browser and use the latest and update. Or you can change the browser. I think you have to go with the Mozilla Firefox web browser, and is one of the best web browsers available today. I'm sure it will not give you any problems in the future.

I think what is happening is that once you close that the ActiveX control is "reduced" and therefore does not work when you restart the browser. What I would attempt is: After learning that the Flash Player is working, then close it. But do not restart IE. Maintain all browser windows closed and navigate to Manage Add-ons and observe if the ActiveX control is enabled or disabled. That would provide you those details. If it is yet enabled then restart browser and then check to see if enabled or disabled. Somehow in any of the above cases, the ActiveX control is disabled. I do not know whether to close or restart all.

I just speculate if there is some other add-on in the internet explorer browser that may be contradictory. Skype, RealPlayer, Silver light and QuickTime are four that I can believe of at the moment are the actual cause for this. You may perhaps aim Disabling QuickTime, Silver light, and RealPlayer add-ons that are in the browser. Then see what happens. Well, actually I would disable one, then check and etc. That way you will know if one is conflicting you'll know which one.