Thread: Features of Mozilla FireFox 5

Features of Mozilla FireFox 5

What is the exact release date of the Mozilla FireFox 5 can anyone tell me here. I am waiting for the help from you all. Also it would be better if you can guide me through some of the features of the particular browser that will be of good help for me. I am very much interested in knowing what are the features of the firefox 5. What new things are added in it that is something i am wanting to know, so please do specify on the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so please do reply accordingly.

Re: Features of Mozilla FireFox 5

The official release date of the Mozilla FireFox 5 is june 21 and it was released tomorrow. So do look out for the same. Personally I have just finished installing firefox 5 and I have to wait and sit back and have a good look at its features. Mostly it will be good I think, so that’s what I am saying here. Definitely a one improvement that I can see here is that FireFox 5 is much better in speed then that of the firefox 4, so that’s one thing I noticed. However there will be more suggestions that will keep getting added up here. So interesting to watch out that as well.

I have got to know some of the feature that were not there in the earlier version of the firefox 4. So here it goes the list.
    1) Firstly it is the Do not track" options for Android.
    2) Even the visibility is better in the preferences and that too in the desktop mode.
    3) Even the CSS animation support is enabled that will give a good platform for all the dynamic websites and the developers to think more on it.
    I have highlighted you the major factors that you will get to see with the update. So do look out for the same here and that will be the perfect suggestion for you.

Ok even I would like to add something over here. The thing is that with the firefox it will give you better html support. Support has also been added for the JavaScript and Canvas. Not even that one more thing that I forgot to add over here is that the support for the MathML, HTML 5, XHR, and SMIL are also updated in the new browser and hence with that you will get more speed In the browser. So do look for that accordingly and I am sure you will like the new version of the firefox 5. I hope you liked the suggestion that I have given here.

The spell checking feature for various languages has also been enabled. Even the support for the Linux desktop environment integration has been added over here which does looks better and hence I think that’s the way to go over here. The most important fix is the WebGL fixes, it is a fix for the memory stealing issue also the cross-domain textures have been fixed. The opening and the closing of the tabs have also been improved. These are some of the features that had been missed out earlier which I thought of adding it here.

Thanks a lot for all the information that I have given here and hence appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the help that you have given here. I did get a lot of information on the same topic and it was very much impressive for me. so that’s why I am going ahead with the installation of the web browser. Appreciate your efforts for the same here.