Thread: Can vb6 be used on icloud?

Can vb6 be used on icloud?

Hey guys I have been using this icloud from longer time I have been enjoying this and all of its features I don’t have any bigger issue with this, well I as I am a developer and talking as my point of you I want to know can I use this vb6 in this icloud I really want to know this is it really possible to do this? Am I alone who want this vb6 in icloud or there are more people having this problem please help me if anyone has experienced this or any one with any suggestion can please tell me share you views I just want to know about it as soon as possible.

Re: Can vb6 be used on icloud?

Hello friend I don’t have any idea about this I dint even thought of it but looking at this post I to really need to think that such application are possible to run on cloud me or no. My personal view says may be its not possible to do this because I have searching about this a lot to after your post but I am just unable to find anything about this I think you need to skip this idea because I don’t think it is possible for now let’s see if this would be possible in future version or so right now I would only say just keep on enjoying this application as you are don’t bother about using such stuffs.

Hey m really sorry I think it is next to impossible to use vb6 on cloud me because as far as I know cloud me is been developed on JavaScript so it is almost impossible to do it so you need to forget about it right now I think till now this cloud me’s developers might have heard this may they do something in a shorter while and if they do you would be luck and best of luck for you for that and hope you get what you want sooner and if not this may you get something is a supportive to it lets see

Well am I developer to and some while ago I was to thinking something as similar to you and I then started to search for such thing on net but even after a very hard time I was not able to find anything similar to my search so I stopped searching for this thinking that am the only one to think about this and I skipped my thinking over it and this is what m seeing after a long time that someone else also has a same thinking but still with no result so I think cloud me’s developer are not interested in doing anything for search because there are very less people who are interested in this search so bad luck for us.

I have got something to say over this and this is a negative answer to your post I mean the answer for your question is no you cant use vb6 in cloud me I think not now not later because I have a specific reason about it this icloud application is developed with xml and then it is been converted to HTML/JavaScript so there is no question of vb6 running over this application so enjoy the other facilities and forget to use vb6 on this icloud enjoy this application hope you get something related to this later.

Making out this is very simple I too don’t think you can’t use vb6 on icloud right now you are having tuff time with this and if you continue to search stuffs regarding this you would keep been disappointed so I think you don’t need to think about this and I wonder do you really need to use vb6 on icloud because it already has so many feature why are you think to use everything with this icloud let it do what it has been made for, as these application are made for certain applications and files enjoy using this for what it has been meant for but never mind hope they do something for such questions.