Thread: How to put a 2 sec pause into the phone number in Skype?

How to put a 2 sec pause into the phone number in Skype?

I know the question which I am going to ask has been already asked before by someone but a seek for "pause" doesn't defer much. If I want to put in a pause in a phone number, so it dials, then waits then puts in more numbers, how do I do it? Additional dialing programs have used commas and pound signs. So is this possible. Does anyone know how to do this then please do reply here since I want to try it.

Re: How to put a 2 sec pause into the phone number in Skype?

I am very surprised by this. Even the first included in Windows applets marked fifteen years ago had this ability. I purchased Skype Unlimited so you can put on conference calls at work without using my home phone or cell phone. We stopped meeting bridges with access PIN. Even on my handset that can program the phone number along with the PIN, including a pause between the phone number and PIN, which can make the right to call conf without having to physically enter the pin.

Quite surprising as simple as this has not been applied in Skype. Working in a telephony appliance, the addition of a pause is as simple as having a sound file that contains the sound as a DTMF tone is a sound file containing the DTMF tone. There is no reason for implementing a pause in Skype is exceptionally simple. The thing is null is not "basic phone technology, at least it is deep; I have serious doubts there was any concept as to how easy or difficult this might be true.

I think you missed the point of easy or difficult it is a feature that could do. The initial request post or was in 2007 almost 2 years! How can you take 2 years to implement this? If skype4.0.0.206 interface was amazing that I have become more sympathetic to the view, but is clumsy agree that the seers Skype need to devote more time to "useful features" and not walk around with enough guys.

Just goes to show what sort of product hold up you acquire with Skype. Two years of complaints about not having a "pause" and not a response to a real person SKYPE. All you get is an excuse in this forum. Do not expect anything more. Hello, anyone ever get a real answer from Skype when you have a real problem Forget that! Yesterday, Skype was broken and noisy, the help of Skype, not nope, not a peep. There is an email clearing up why they had broken. No repay, nothing. The people, who really use Skype for genuine stuff, get something else.

Skype is sad is not in the car business. I pay double for the service if someone answers the phone when there is a problem. It is ironic that a telephone company does not have a phone! Hey SKYPE phone business is mission-critical central ring has his stuff together. Skype is a pity that did not enter the pause / wait functionality despite being in the market for years. But I think there may be an alternative product that we have to look.

I was the development of VoIP applications. I know how easy it is to add a "pause". There are numerous diverse ways you can execute this feature, the simplest is just a few lines of code. All other VoIP applications have this feature. I wonder this is the policy of Skype, never adds anything is convenient for users. Because most users are using the services pay unlimited. Everything that makes your life easier will only increase the use and reduce the benefits of Skype.