Thread: What is the cost to receive call from Skype on mobiles?

What is the cost to receive call from Skype on mobiles?

Hello, I wish to call my friends and relatives at there residence on their mobiles using Skype and the thing that I am only thinking about is about the charges for then to receive my call. I am at present in the UK and had get into the unlimited world plan package for the month. And my friends are there in Canada with their standard mobile phones and I will not called if moneys are gonna charge also by there networks operators. Than if it is charges them too what is the matter of taking unlimited talk for me if I use to call from Skype they have been charged with money it must be free as per what company said, but some of my friend over had inform me about the calling receiving from Skype use to get charge by front person mobile or if is free than also let me know about than I will able to call my family and friend without any hesitation. Waiting for replies from your side. Thanks in advance

Re: What is the cost to receive call from Skype on mobiles?

As per information I get while surfing on net and by using Skype for such a long time never got such a issue ever, I don’t know how did you get this information above charges of money for receiving call, as in most part of the world incoming call have been made free by the there network operator and if the case that your friend or relative have some sim on which there network operator have charges for incoming call that is the exceptional case, but as per my information an experience about using Skype, there must not be any charges for receiving call.

I hadn’t heard ever that receiving call from Skype charges you, so there is possibility that friend of yours in Canada might select plan in which incoming call are not free, and is charged by the cell phone service operator and if its there than, it not an issue with the Skype it with countries area limitation for the service, than there is particular different plan in Skype for which you can subscribe and but as if you had selected for unlimited plan, there is no need of it, it seems to be as you are calling while using any native network of the area and your friend or relative will not get charge for receive call.

As while receiving call from your AT&T use to pay in behalf of you because you subscribe for unlimited plan for Skype as while you call from Skype to other nation it charges you around 0.10 $ for per minute, however receiving call should not be charged, only if the network operator knows that the call is receiving from the local network and while receiving call from Skype, it always seem as you have been calling from the local network, so be clear with the point that your relative and friends are not going to charge. First try to call once on other mobile and let me know if they are charged by their operator.

Let me clear you that Skype doesn’t charge for any incoming call from Skype. And also front person mobile phone network operator matter over here and what plan they are using in it, the Skype out going call are free because as they move over the internet from the source and use to get break from PSTN for the point of the confined recipient of it, so be clear and confidence about the making call to your friend anywhere in the world and incoming call had not any charges, while you call from Skype. Hope this information will help you and clear your mind on this point. Enjoy!!!