Thread: how to increase speed of the Skype and pc performance.

how to increase speed of the Skype and pc performance.

Hey guys I am using Skype since 6 months and it is an awesome experience I ever got before because it provides free pc to pc calling to worldwide others are also provides free calling facility but Skype’s voice clarity is good as compared to Google. Recently I downloaded the new version of the Skype. it works good for 2 to 3 days after that my Skype’s performance become poor and it is affected my pc performance, thus anyone have the same glitch need suggestion. Thank you

Re: how to increase speed of the Skype and pc performance.

Please check that Skype’s latest version is working properly with your system or not. if not then remove the Skype and reinstall it properly .Again problem persist then check the system supported by the Skype 4.2 and greater version. If not supported then remove the Skype and install lower or another version after that for improving your pc performance delete the temporary file and cache from the pc then restart your computer.

I suggested you to check the internet speed which is provided by the internet provider .if speed is not proper then disable or remove the internet connection and again plug it then check you r internet connection speed and please make sure that your internet connection should be 512kb/s for download and 256kb/s for upload for Skype .if your internet speed is higher or equal to 512kb/s then your Skype will work very well.

I prefer you the following steps to improve the performance of the Skype is as follow:
    i) Please login to your Skype account then go to file menu on the top right corner of program.
    ii) search for the connection tab and click on it after 2 blank text boxes will open .
    iii) from 2 blank boxes 1 is Port text box in port text box change value to 443.in the next box select port 80 for incoming connection port. this internet setting will allow you to access internet at access faster speed at even at slow internet speed and it will bypass the security software that caused to your slow your connection speed .after improving the performance of the Skype your pc performance automatically improved.