Thread: problem creating Skype to go number.

problem creating Skype to go number.

Hey guys I am using Skype since 1 month and it is very helpful for me I am able to make call on my cousins pc who is in London recently I downloaded the latest version of the Skype that is 5.3.011.Now I come to know that Skype provides Skype to go numbers facility but I am unable to use that service it shows that problem creating Skype to go number so I don’t know what is the problem actually and what is going one. so tell me the procedure to use this service, thus anyone has the same glitch, need suggestion. Thank you

Re: problem creating Skype to go number.

I will suggest you to check that Skype working properly or not if not check the setting of the Skype or remove and reinstall it after that do the following procedure:
    I) first enter your friend’s number: in this option add your friend’s no which you want to call and after entering a number please click on the OK option.
    II) Assign a number to Skype to go number: after completing no. entering process Skype will give you a unique no. by using this no, you can call to that no. directly using your phone.

Please follow the below steps to make Skype to Go Number is as follow:
    i) Please first sign in to your Skype account first.
    ii) Now Skype to go number option.
    iii) Enter the user name which you want to contact.
    Iv) Enter the use user’s country name from the drop down list.
    v) Enter the contact no. of the person which you want to call.
    vi) click on the save option and Skype will give you the unique code and using this code you can simply dial the Skype to go number on any registered number.

Firstly sign in for Skype account and purchase the Skype credit which is used in calling on the mobile or landline in the worldwide. After that select country where you want to call. if you are in the same country then you can get a local Skype to go numbers .after that add contact details like: contact’s name, contact’s country name, contact’s phone number after that process please register your phone number in Skype. After completing number registration process Skype will provide you with you a unique an local Skype to go number for your desired contact from your phone .also you can able to create 9 different skype to go numbers for your international contacts that is friend or family.