Thread: How to make a call from Mobile using Skype

Mykola Guest

How to make a call from Mobile using Skype

I have work on the Skype application and I want to make a call from mobile using Skype. I have a Skype subscription and is there any technique present in this Skype application that help to call from my mobile. My brother told me that he uses this Skype application from the mobile and there is nothing wrong happen in this system. Please suggest me the technique to do that task on the mobile. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: How to make a call from Mobile using Skype

In the main window, you need to use the key pad and then check the calling rates to all countries, and several selected location. Then you can buy this using the credit card. Then hit the flag menu and change to your country. Use this option if you're calling abroad. Then hit the green Call button. After doing this task you need to use the contact option and then call to anywhere. This is very useful and it solves the problem.

If there is something wrong happen in this then you need to do the special task. Such as first test your system requirements. Then the person calling you will also necessary to contain the system requirements. Also be careful about the webcam. Hence test this your webcam is working properly or not. If this will be not working correctly then use the solution and then solve this problem. Then use this and make call to friend.

For doing this task in Skype application you need to click the Contacts tab. After that just select person phone number and you also want to call. Then check that this people are online or not. You can see his status using the status icon next to name. Finally click on the contact button. This will be help to solve the problem. This will be help to make call to the selected person on the mobile. Hence use this and it will be helpful to solve the problem.

If you want to make international calls, then you need to each and every time log on to skype application. After that use this simple technique and make the call. This will also present on the Smartphone. Hence use this technique and it will be help to make call to the other person which is in the abroad. A useful thing in this task is to be Mute, Hold and Send an SMS facility. This will be helps to do this complicated task.

Hey, if you have a official subscription of this Skype application then you have not faced any kind of trouble in this process. Then use this facility and it will present on the set of FREE Skype online numbers. Hence use with the connected local landline phone, or you can also use your mobile phone. This will be helps to make a call onto the inside as well as outside your country. This will be help to solve the problem and there is nothing wrong happen in this application.