Thread: Invisible status in Skype not working properly

Invisible status in Skype not working properly

Hello friend, I have faced some serious problem in this application. This problem is related to the security purpose. When I try to do some status as "invisible" status then this type of status will also be visible. It means there are several ways to find out this offline or hiding content of the Skype. Is there any way to protect such things in the application? I hope this type of problem will be already fixed. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Invisible status in Skype not working properly

There is perfect solution over this to solve such complicated problem. Then you need to turned on the option "Allow my status to be shown on the web" which is present in the application. This is the some alternative way to protect the message of this application. Then use this technique and then temporary protect your application system. Then use this task and it really help to oslve this protection problem.

Most current version of Skype application will have conati8ns the same kind of problem. Hence I suggest you need to reboot the computer system which has to be work on windows 7 OS. Then Go to Tools option. After that you need to select options into that window and then hit on the General option. This will shows the “Show me as away when I've been inactive for ___ minutes" option. Use this option and it provides security to this application.

I use the same technique in the Mac OS x operating system but it can’t help to solve the problem. Then I use the manual of this application and the correct method I realized. Then I use this technique and it will be help to solve the problem. In Mac OS, you need to go to the "Preferences>General" instead of the "Tools>Options>General" option. Then this will be available option help to solve the problem.

Hello, I have the same issue faced in this application. This type complicated task will be shows that the problem is the application and when I try to use the inbuilt technique to protect such content. Then they will be easily access by the expert programmer. Hence I suggest to just use the correct technique to do this task. Hence the expert will be describing you the basic reason behind this issue. However contact them and then do the necessary task into this application.

When I click invisible, then people see me as online. Hence I realized that the problem is in the application. Hence I used the reinstalled Skype application. The reinstallation task of this application will be help to solve such kind of problem. In windows 7 we can easily do this task. Then the problem present in this application will be completely solved. This happen because the support files of the application will be recovered.