Thread: Reloading mood message in Skype

Reloading mood message in Skype

I have work on the Skype application and now there is something wrong happen in this application. The Skype mood message will be creates problem. The actual problem is to be when I try to reload this mood message then it will be make problem in the news and letter section. If I try to change mood the text area doesn't change at any stage. This application installed on windows 7 OS. If anyone having information about this then please share your own opinion. Any type of helps for solving trouble would be welcome.

Re: Reloading mood message in Skype

For avoiding such kind of problem you need to use the special task. Then follow the specific task to solve this kind of problem. Hence first you need to right click on the Mood Messages chat option. This option is to be present on the property window of the Skype application. Then hit the chat drawer option into that box and then select the option present into the new window. The option is Chat Notification Settings and this will be avoid such reloading problem.

Mood messages are simple little messages. This mood message facility provided by the Skype application and there is special task necessary to solve this reloading problem. Then you need to right click on the mood message. Then add a video and saved this mood message. After doing this task you need to returned to message and again right clicked on that message. Then hit the undo option which is deleted this mood message. This will be really works to solve trouble.

Update this application will be effective to solve this problem. I think the support files of this application is being crashed and hence this reloading problem present into the system. Then I suggest you to use this update policy. This facility will be able to recover the existing support file as well as it adds extra features into this application. This will be solving the mood message problem and then the reloading is easily happen in the system.

I think you need to reinstall this application. This will be solving the mood message problem. Hence just use the default process to do this task. First go to the Control panel and then open add/remove option. This will provide the facility to uninstall this application. Then reboot the system and reinstall this application. This type of process will be able to solve the problem. Then use this process and it would be great work in this problem.