Thread: How to request contact details again in skype ?

How to request contact details again in skype ?

I am new to Skype and have started adding my school and college friends in this, but by vision of oversight I appealed for the contact information of a Skype-user.and then I choose the alternative of Do not show your contact details with this person. Which is indeed a common feature on many messengers’ including yahoo and over that the opposite user also agreed upon this and he made so know when ever I come online and see the online-status of him, but he cannot see my online-status. Any help on how to resolve this would be great .

Re: How to request contact details again in skype ?

I think you should try removing him from the list and then again tell him to add you again and then ask him to request you again. I think that should be able to solve your problem and I guess for the same reason there are many user‘s who still cannot see this I think that ‘s a more complicated issue which even the Skype developer haven ‘t figured it out . So just try that and then post back if that solves your problem.

I attempt to eradicate him from my list and to appeal the contact information another time, but in that case, the Skype-user is robotically added to my list. I be able to see him, but he cannot witness me. If he removes me and necessities the speak to details from me once more, my Skype-user is also supplementary to his list automatically and I even got a step further by trying too to block him, and then eliminate him and adjoin him, although no result was observed.

I do not believe in the concept of waiting for the replies or updates that Skype makes every 2 months I instead find a way out through situation or problem by myself and that helps me a lot to clear the doubt and the issues that I get from the software I have found out a solution for You mutually require to obstruct and remove yourself from the list . Then release and one requirement to request the other for permission yet again. Make certain that you both need are blocked and deleted,as of previously not just one

Thank you, we do it like what you have posted here, but I guess that we can include both others again without appealing the contact particulars. More on the line named Request contact details is in addition disabling, thanks for the help but I think that did not worked out for me , I guess that we need some more hints to get this solved Thank you in advance. I hope to get some good hints that work now .

Attempt to analysis their profile to make sure what information you can observe. If the communication that this contact contain not shared particulars with you (or somewhat like that), present may be a opportunity that they might have deleted or else blocked you from their contact list I suggest If achievable, you can just attempt to launch them a message otherwise call them .Or with any luck, their status might update following a couple of minutes .

Consequently in your case, that get in touch with can at rest block you still if you have infertile them first. They be at a standstill talented to observe you in their make contact with list (even at blocked state)as well a number of of your explanation in sequence .since you talk about that the information you be considering in their account by means of an additional processor . I think that would help me in a better way.