Thread: What is Easy Bit Games Go in Skype?

What is Easy Bit Games Go in Skype?

This morning when I woke up and opened my computer, was shocked to see that my computer in which h Skype installed on was installing the an application called Easy bit games go , it was installed in no time, I did not saw it and then went missing from the Skype application now I am worried about what was it and where did it came from , I doubt that it came from Skype and I this worry me as that could be a virus launch please help

Re: What is Easy Bit Games Go in Skype?

I had a similar problem that I have been facing since this morning there was no this application installed on my laptop without taking my permission and I am 100% sure that it came from Skype and that worries me even further as many of my account are linked with Skype and a virus launch may damage my image. WAS that virus launching that came from Skype to all user or it was just another malware released by the hackers.

If that virus was coming through Skype then I suggest you to open your control panel and then remove it using the add/remove/modify desktop utility you could also try any third party application like CCleaner and any other utilities you trust. After un-installing to scan your pc thoroughly with a pc scan any antivirus program that is recently updated and if there are any files that are still left out and if there are malware or an virus that may damage your pc .

I clicked on the “reject button" when Skype requested for authorization to inaugurate this on my computer, nevertheless it motionless went forward and installed anyhow. Can someone as of Skype verify this as soon as possible if this is a bug which has gotten into the Skype system or if this is somewhat they have hard-pressed out with a extremely doubtful installer. However this application is quite antagonistic and it's alarming to know that it is operating through Skype.

I believe I put out of action it enduringly. If you set out the Tools on Skype, and then move on to options window, and then go too advanced window and then uncheck the box with the intention that says "Automatically start extras" along with click save button. Even though I still don't be acquainted with if it’s not dangerous or not. If this is an illustration of the method Skype is going under the possession of Microsoft.

I just now un-installed the application, Skype give the impression to instantly identify this and is at the present burst up the EasyBitsGo.exe requirements to employ Skype communication again. This is very unrelenting. I immediately go into the location where it was mounted (C:/ProgramData - a hidden folder) and erased as a large amount as i may perhaps from the index, together with the exe. Though, present are a few dll’s and files that actually are in use, but I think I was successful in deletion most of it know

I wasn’t sure if that was a rouge program or a legitimate on so it let it download it on my pc , but , when I saw my control panel for the list of application that have been installed I did not saw it and that made me to worry more about the it. I know it was never asked for me nor did it give some information about it but running it in a back-ground was not that useful .As far as I know everyone had the same problem with the Skype this morning so I guess we should wait for the team Skype to reply us.

Thank you together for the answer that you gave me. I in addition deprived of acquiescence but it go in front and installed anyhow. I comprise through a number of more investigate and it seems that Easy bit Games is combined through Skype and Easy bit runs the gaming conduit. I still don't observe how this is specialized on Skype's conclusion but it makes me experience with the intention of it is a small bit safer. I'm immobile on the watch out for some bad files although.