Thread: Opera recognizes Windows Shutdown is a Crash

Opera recognizes Windows Shutdown is a Crash

It seems to me like a strange issue in my opera browser which is running in my Windows 7 computer. The problem is when I shut down the computer directly while opera still open and running, then the opera assumed that the system is crashed or something error has been occurred. Now it starts up by a "continue from last time" dialogue. I know that it is a good feature but I want this every time when I open opera. Is there any way to do this to always start up from previous session?

Re: Opera recognizes Windows Shutdown is a Crash

If you want to choose which pages to start browsing every time I start Opera, enable the startup window in Preferences, General. The startup screen appears automatically, even if not requested by the user, when Opera was forcibly terminated or ended abruptly during the last session of use. A session is a set of Web pages are loaded into the program in as many cards, the addresses are saved to allow a subsequent, rapid reopening. If you have problems downloading Opera, try to start the program without opening any page.

I think that you should get the latest version of opera browse that is of opera 11.11. There you will get that option. Shortly after the release 11 version of Opera came with another update, now it is version 11.11. For beginners, the Opera House - one of the fastest and most flexible in your browser settings for the computer. Using a variety of custom panels, skins and other means to configure the interface whose appearance can be changed beyond recognition. This browser allows "one click" disconnect and include graphics, and also boasts proprietary technology scaling Web pages through which users browser almost never see a horizontal scroll bar.

The Opera browser receives an update to version 11.11 fixes several bugs and improving stability of the application. Among the bugs fixed include problems with crashes in the installation wizard, some incompatibilities with certain websites, including Wikipedia and Google Calendar, or scroll the mouse over the items presented in the form of IFRAME. This patch also optimizes e-mail manager by correcting two errors, the first prevents the user to mark a message as read in the basket, blocking the second disabling spam filters.

With the update to Opera 11:11 the developers have, in the middle of additional stuff, a dangerous safety hole is blocked, the attacker can use to insert malicious code. The susceptibility occurs while processing a frameset on: positive frame constructs offer a memory bug that the nasty code can lastly be brought in. However the feature you are talking in Opera is always exist. Whether the browser crash or system crash or you directly close the opera, it will always start with the last session.

As I said that the opening of last session is the default behavior of the opera. Whether it is crashed or closed by yourself, it will automatically restore the last session when you re-open it anyhow. However you can disable it also. When the browser crashed or the system crashed or the system gets immediate restart then the opera will pop up a box asking you to whether you want to continue with the last session or not while you re-open it. Otherwise it will simply do it by itself.

Opera is furthermore extremely nice. It automatically re-opens previous session forever. Set off toward menu >Tools>Preference, “General” tab, inside “Startup” field, select “Continue from last time”. This version of Opera offers several new features starting with Opera Turbo which provides faster browsing. This innovation proved to be quite useful especially when you are in places where public WiFi network is requested. Also new to discover on Opera, the emergence of P2P on the browser that offers many new features.