Thread: Restore hidden tab in Opera Mail panel

Restore hidden tab in Opera Mail panel

Currently I have started using the latest version of opera browser that is of v11.11. However this is running in my Mac OS X. Yesterday I have hidden one of the tabs and sections inside the Mail panel. It was only for one my Email account. Now the problem is I am not able to come across any way to find it back. So I am asking you is there any method to restore that tab back? Please anyone tell me how to do it. I will be very appreciated to you.

Re: Restore hidden tab in Opera Mail panel

For easier identification of open tabs, you can choose to display thumbnails of the tabs. To do this, find below the tab bar three small points and pull them down as long as you are not satisfied with the size of the displayed thumbnails. To open the thumbnails of tabs on the maximum size you must click on the three small points of the middle mouse button or double click the left mouse button. Re-execution of this action will turn the sketches of tabs to their original state. If It is hidden you will know about it when it come to thumbnail mode.

Occasionally you may by chance shut a tab for a message you were reading otherwise writing. If you would like to recover it, click the Closed Tabs icon on top of right corner of the Tab bar and choose the message from the catalog. If you didn’t see the message inside that list then you need to look into the History of opera. I hope that you know how to look into the History. To view this Go to File>History. There you can choose your message.

You need to set the tabs in the proper order according to your needs. To do this go to Settings> General Settings> Advanced> Tabs. Settings tab allows you to customize the tab Opera at its discretion. When you switch tabs using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Tab. Between tabs in Opera workspace, you can switch while holding down the Ctrl key and repeatedly pressing Tab. This setting allows you to choose the order in which tabs are switched, and where you want the list of open tabs when switching.

If you open several web pages and messages at the same time, they are as tabs on the tab bar are displayed.
    • If you right click a tab, a context menu appears with options such as the following:
    • Duplicate - Open a new tab, with the current content and the identical course.
    • Create linked tab - clicked on each link in the current tab is opened in the linked tab.
    • Restoring and re-arrangement of all tabs.
    • Tab lock - To protect against accidental closing the current tab (eg useful for chat sessions.)
    • One, all or close all but the active tab.
    • Crop - The release tab as a separate window.

In opera there are several option to restore the tabs those were closed by mistake or accidentally. You will get an easy option to restore them without any issue. However you are telling that you have hidden the tab. But I have doubt that is there really option which allows you to hide the tab in opera Mail. There is something wrong with your statement. I have looked all over the internet in order get that thing but I didn’t get any result yet. I will search more and If I get anything I will reply to you.

Regarding your first question (bookmarks), you just have to do a Shift + F12 to bring up the window "Appearance". Here you will see a tab "buttons". In the "browser" is a button "bookmarks", that you simply drag to the desired location. As for the opening in the background, you have the ability to right click on your link and choose "Open in background tab". You have other options, such as clicking the link with your mouse wheel, or to left-click on the link while pressing Ctrl + Shift. There are certainly other possibilities, but these are the three methods I use to open in the background.