Thread: I got spam bookmark from Opera 11.10 like Bing

I got spam bookmark from Opera 11.10 like Bing

Hi friends I am using Opera 11.10 which is a nice browser and also fast compared to other browsers. Many of them are complaining about this browser but I feel that this is the best browser. But now-a-days I am having a problem. I don’t know whether this problem is usual or not but I think it should be overcome. The problem is that when I open my browser I get many spam bookmarks similar like Bing. So is there any solution to avoid this?

Re: I got spam bookmark from Opera 11.10 like Bing

The company is sticking ads on my car windshield will most likely not the automaker. How did you put in, you could have the company that makes Mercedes circling the chance to put stickers on privately owned Mercedes sits in the parking, advertising something with no relation to Mercedes. For the end user, Bing has to do with Opera, so they complain. Overall, it appears that Opera wants to end users using markers Bing. I would prefer you to delete bookmarks. Well you can also switch to another browser like Firefox.

It is widely acceptable to the browser to be regarded as "Freeware", even when time is included with an ad-sponsored and hosted the default search engine in the new installation. But downloading and viewing advertising on every update is a completely different story, especially when the browser is to play with the user's private data, such as markers. By the way, "adware" is not bad because there is nothing wrong with making money through advertising. Personally I do not think Adware is bad for anyone, provided they do not aware of any malicious spyware and malware behavior, or user constantly bombarded with advertising on your face.

Adware is a program that displays an ad, a marker is not an announcement you can - easily - to delete a bookmark, or just ignore it. What about adware is that you can disable the ad having no choice but to see the ads, using the program. In some cases, even show you ads when users use the program. Opera 5 through 8 are adware; they had a banner integrated toolbars and could not hide the toolbar unless you in fact bought the program. None of the Opera memory then bookmarks might call a few "adware."

I have a large collection of favorites that are struggling to keep organized and clean and do not want a third come to put their trash in it. But I must admit I did not realize this welcome addition until I read this thread. And the reason for this is that they have fallen favorite opera for two reasons: the management sucks favorite opera, but also because with Opera Link made a mess of my favorites that total was for cleaning days, not once but twice! Needless to say, I stopped using Opera Link and not to use my bookmarks and I moved away from the opera. To push unwanted entries in my favorites, I'll edit the string in the opera of my Google searches. The end time I had to do something so drastic that it was retaliation to Mozilla corp. Firefox and reinstate by reference to the opera.

I had no idea how a backup utility might help control my Opera bookmarks and the website was not really useful, but rare for a backup utility is advised to make a manual backup before using so I just downloaded it, marked as executable and gave him a chance: it does not work. Just leave immediately, a very suspicious behavior from a binary file. Who knows what he's been doing when running? I would recommend staying away from this type of software.

The software we recommend is poorly designed, and as such is not trusted. I guess that requires libraries and are not available on my system, but from the lack of documentation there is no way to know for sure. My need for security of user files is intelligent and efficient by putting them in a version control system. As I said before that I stopped using Opera to manage your favorites, you will not completely unfeasible practical reality once you get a great collection. I moved my web server and now can group and sort users tag, search and access to the collection of other browsers and when I'm away from home.