Thread: Opera logs ne out from Twitter on Close

Opera logs ne out from Twitter on Close

I have recently upgraded the copy of opera that I was having in my computer and after that I started facing problem with the twitter on that. Actually, if I login to the twitter and close the browser then it forgets that I have logged in into that. I have to login again. This is very strange as this problem is restricted to Twitter and there is no problem with other sites where I need to login. Please tell me that what I should do to get out of the issue.

Re: Opera logs ne out from Twitter on Close

It has some problem with the cookies settings. If you want to check that then just press <ctrl>+<F12> and this will open a new window in front of you. Just select the “cookies” from the panel which is on the left of the page. See for the option "Delete new cookies when exiting opera" and uncheck that option if it is selected. Now save the settings and restart the opera browser. This time you should not get that problem. If it does the same after this also then let us know about that and we will give you some other possible solution for this.

You have not mentioned anything about the version of the Opera that you are using. If you are using some older version of the opera then that can be the reason for the problem. I am using the Opera 11 and that is not showing any problem to me. So you should also install the same version and that can resolve the problem. This is the simplest and the best way to resolve the problem if you are using any version of Opera other than Opera 11.

Just clear the cache of your computer and see if that helps you. Other than this, while logging in to the twitter, just check the option for the remember password. This will store your password associated with your username to the computer in form of cookies. Now next time when you open the twitter login page then it will retrieve the password from that cookie and you will not need to enter the password again. This is the most basic solution for this. You might have done this before but still I am posting this to make it sure.

I think you ought to see to the establishment of the browser and you will be required in the browser settings and see if you can locate the Cookies folder there and see if it enclose some files or folders there. Please see this here and let me know about it. In addition to this they have ever experienced a disagreement with the previous version of the Opera. If yes, then I think the issue should have got carried away when it had upgraded its Opera browser.

It seems that some of them must have is corrupt and therefore you will find the problem. It will be just great if you can have control over there. Opera is really known for managing cookies and therefore I cannot really do that complain about here. I've had a problem with the previous version and I did a check and got rid of the corrupt cookie and now I have the problem corrected. See if you did the same in the case there.

In my opinion remember the password and user name, to some extent depends on the sites as well. There are some sites that do not allow this sort of thing. If you've seen the sites to remember passwords and user name, then it is best if you can follow the steps he had taken earlier. If any of the above steps do not help you, then you can go with installing the Opera browser again and see if that solves the problem.

In my opinion remember the password and user name, to some extent depends on the sites as well. There are some sites that do not allow this sort of thing. If you've seen the sites to remember passwords and user name, then it is best if you can follow the steps he had taken earlier. If any of the above steps do not help you, then you can go with installing the Opera browser again and see if that solves the problem.