Thread: Page become non-responsive with Opera

Page become non-responsive with Opera

I am having the Opera browser installed in my computer. It was working fine well since when I installed that but from last one week I am facing some problem with it. If I open two tabs in the same browser and try to open the second tab then I found that the page become unresponsive. Once this happens then I am left with only one option and that is end that from the task manager. If I try to do it again then I see the same thing again. Please help me to resolve this.

Re: Page become non-responsive with Opera

I would like to tell you that you are not the only one who is facing this problem. There are many of the similar threads where they have discussed about the same. There are very few posts where you will get the answer for this. I found one solution for this which might help you. If this happens to you again then just make a right click anywhere within the window otherwise on a tab to bring in the context menu and that will swiftly bring the whole thing back to working condition.

Let me inform you really have no difficulty with the Opera browser. It looks like your browser Turbo is not activated or that have incomplete mobility. Please keep a verify on them. I am in no doubt that after you obtain the Turbo mode enabled Opera will function the way it be supposed to. Turbo's work load is rising. Therefore this permits the Opera to load the pages faster. With this attribute loading site at less time otherwise say in a much quicker time.

Which version of the Opera are you having in your computer? I think that you have some old version of it and so getting the issue. My suggestion to you is to install the Opera 11 and that will solve the problem for you. I am using the same version and that is not showing me any problem. So download and use that, I am quite sure that you will not get this problem again with this version. Thank you.

It will be superior if you can change Firewall settings and the check if the browser be able to load the sites devoid of issues. Other than this please have the similar site test out on the additional browsers and check if the matter can be seen there too. If the additional browsers are equipped to open the sites then there is a few problems through the Opera 11 and I believe that installing the similar may get you outside of the problem. If though additional browsers also be unsuccessful to open sites then you will have to do essential modifications within the Firewall.

Well this is the theme I have seen most of Opera users are getting and let me tell you the only proposal that I was doing is to reinstall the similar version or back to the previous version of the opera. Well what you want can go here. If you want to go with the reinstatement of the Opera 11 then get the new configuration file downloaded and then go with a clean installation afterwards.