Thread: Websites for sending free MMS from computer

Websites for sending free MMS from computer

hey guys, sorry for troubling you all, I have been looking on internet from the long time and unable to locate website, actually I am looking for a website through which I can send multimedia message to mobile or other computer through my computer and I have recently get a broadband of Airtel and having speed of 512 kbps, and the speed is also excellent, so anyone have any information about the websites via which you will able to send MMS other computer or mobile.

Re: Websites for sending free MMS from computer

You can use “seasms” website for send your MMS and SMS in India anywhere and even the bulk sms gallery sms and this service is not only available only in india but also in listed countries, and this service provided by website extremely free and many user don’t yet know about this website till, and as I get your question here on the thread seeking for website through which you will able to send multimedia message free to other mobile and computer, as I used this website therefore I recommended you this.

I think you are not much aware of free MMS site, so let me introduce with the most excellent site in my knowledge you can use “MMS-Club” from where you will able to send free MMS throughout the India and also allow you to compose you MMS while using your own file of picture through which you will able to upload straight on your computer or can use some superb Bollywood and Hollywood stuff in MMS compose, it speed is just awesome and simple to compose your own MMS.

You can use “Yesmms” for sending your multimedia stuff to anyone mobile or computer through internet on your computer and that even for free but there is some restriction on the number of MMS you can send into particular, site allow only to send 500 MMS per day, I think that is pretty enough for anyone, and you can any file, like video or .gif (animated) etc. so just before using, go with registration procedure and after that enjoy sending MMS.

“smsfree4all” it will the perfect search for which you are looking for, and allow you to utilize this free MMS India service to send ringtones, picture, and even jokes to friend and anyone in India. Let you to keep in touch with friends and family member throughout India with picture and video messaging are provide by site for free. And as usually other side don’t allow to send larger size in MMS, here you can send upto 5MB to any other internet active mobile or computer, but MMS service are most probably get used for the Mobile phone user.

webeater Guest

all free mms services are of no use.

You can go to the pixdrop.com and from there you will be able to send free mms to any number you want.