Thread: Opera Unite Admin 404 Error

Opera Unite Admin 404 Error

I would appreciate the one as If I get any suggestion to this, I have problem in my machine like when I try to access the path http://admin.[computer].[name].operaunite.com, I get the error code 404 saying like the address was not found. I haven’t try to access it ever before thus I don’t know whether it would open or not, but if suppose it will then how can I do that? as anyone had tried the same and get any such error? Thanks.

Re: Opera Unite Admin 404 Error

I was also having the same problem with the same error message, I was unable to access my Opera admin Unite home page, but if try to access the same from another machine, it may help you, i have done the same, and was able to access my account, rather i would say you should enter the correct address of the URL that you're entering and then try the same, or if you having the same problem than it could be some problem in the server thus you should try after sometime.

See their page may be in under heavy load thus it is not opening the page, and as you are not aware, let me tell you that we can access this page to open the admin account for the opera. And due to some load on the server you are unable to access you account, so I would say you won’yt have to bother about this, and you can try the same after some time, I hope you would not get the error.

According to me the first prospect is that like whatever you’re applying for the site URL has been intended for a Web server that believe it not at all had any page for the site. And this is happens if DNS entries are essentially damaged, or if the Web server has damaged the whole interior documentation. I would say this is because of many more problems, whatever I have described is very basic one, thus my recommendation is to contact your ISP for this, as they will only help you with this.

I have be the same mind with as above user as contacting the ISP would be best option since to know the exact error. See as far as I know this kind of errors occurs due to the broken links. The errir that you have mentioned that’s 404 errors comes very rare. The error indicates the mistyped URL, thus I would recommend you that while entering the URL, make sure that you have entered it perfectly without any error, because the browser is too conscious about each and every mistyped characters.

This kind of problems also occurs when whatever the pages that you are requesting is been moved or deleted. Hence make sure that you haven’t done anything yet. There are many reasons that causes these kind of problems, thus contacting the ISP would be the best option as I would like to give you some of the symptoms, you can check that in order to correct this. First of all type the URL properly, and make sure that the page you’re requesting is present in the Site.