Thread: Opera browser keep corrupt downloaded data

Opera browser keep corrupt downloaded data

Hi, I tend to use the browser called opera for browsing the internet as well as to download the content from the internet, but recently I am having the problem while using this browser, as whenever I browse any data it doesn’t causes any problem but while I download any data, it perfectly download the whole files without any error, and when I open those data, it doesn’t open at all, the message says, all the data is being corrupted. And whatever the content it would be like video file or a flash file or an image file, what would be the problem?

Re: Opera browser keep corrupt downloaded data

If I would say about this browser I haven’t seen this kind of problems ever while using, because I would say I am also using the same since last 1 year. I think you should change the location where actually all the downloaded files comes after downloading. That location must be corrupted that’s why you are having such a problem, I am not sure that this would help, but for a while you can at least test this.

See this is happened only what you download the file, and due to some distortion it won’t able to download it wholly, and hence it happens like when Opera unsuccessful to download the complete file & record it as finished file, and whenever we open such a files we get this kind of errors, thus I would say after downloading the files you should always make sure that the file is completely downloaded, as the size mentioned on the websites.

Well, this might because of the browser corruption, thus I would recommend you that you should try to uninstall the browser that you are using, install the fresh copy of the same browser than see whether the problem persist or not, I am sure this would not happened again, in fact this kind of problems I also haven’t seen ever, yeah that’s ok as the didn’t downloaded wholly then this could be appear, but rather than that this couldn’t be happened.

There are too many problems regarding the opera, and majorly with the downloading I would say, first of all the browser didn’t download many files as we have to forcibly download them, and after that the connection speed is also slow as compare to other browser, thus I would say you should use some another software for downloading the content and you can continue browsing through this browser.

Yeah I have the same opinion as the above user, as if you have to download to many files having larger size, you should use some another software for downloading them, and there are off course so many software on the internet through which you can achieve this, I have heard about the software called internet download manager, you can use that also, or if you just search on the internet, you can have so many different names.

You should use such software only as they are specially made for downloading purpose thus they have very good capability to handle each and every kind of files. But if suppose you don’t want to bother about this you can change the browser also, and that’s not the big deal, as you can also import all the bookmark and all the setting that you have made in this current browser. And according to me you should use the Mozilla firefox, because it is good for browsing and as well as for downloading also.