Thread: How to set up email client in CloudMe

How to set up email client in CloudMe

Hello friend, recently I have start work on this cloudme online computer and now I need to configure Windows Live Mail over this icloud. This will be helps to send and receive e-mails from my account. Then I really need such kind of facility which will be helps to send as well as receive e-mails over this cloudme online computer. If anyone having information about this then please share your own opinion. Any type of helps for doing this kind of complicated task would be appreciates.

re: How to set up email client in CloudMe

Hey dude, I have some experience about this and it will be helps to understand the basic concept behind this trouble. The icloud does not offer POP3 or IMAP. This POP3 or IMAP will be help to do such kind of task into the system. Then as per my thinking there will be no such kind of facility present in this icloud which is helps to send or receive mail. This type of application probably similarly present over the Windows Live Mail or Microsoft Outlook.

Yep, there will be no facility present over this icloud. This will be present over the windows based operating system and the similar kind of application of this is Windows Live Mail or Microsoft Outlook. Then you need to either search other option that might be helps to solve the problem. You can also take the helps of the support staff of the cloudme. This will be helps to solve the setup email client problem in this cloudme online computer.

I have read several article related to this issue. Then I realized that there is no such POP3 or IMAP will be present over this icloud. Hence this is not possible in the cloudme online computer. I think you need to search the better other compatible options. This option may be suggest by the expert person. The support staff of the icloud will provide such kind of facility. Then use this and it will be helps to solve this problem.

Re: How to set up email client in CloudMe

Hi, I think this icloud will have to be contains this kind of facility. Then I suggest you to just use this facility which is inbuilt in the cloudme online computer. Use this facility and it will be really effective for doing such kind of complicated task online manner. I recommended you to use this facility which is completely describes onto the manual of this icloud. Then use this and it really good for the online computer.