Thread: Are there any Development tools like gcc present in CloudMe?

Are there any Development tools like gcc present in CloudMe?

Hello friend, last one month I have worked on this cloudme online computer and now I need to advanced development tools. I have experience about the gcc and I think this will be really suitable for the icloud. However, I am asking a simple question in here that Are there any development tools present in this icloud. This tools should be suitable to like gcc, g++ etc. Any type of helps related to this issue would be appreciates.

Re: Are there any Development tools like gcc present in CloudMe?

Hello, all the icloud applications is to be based on the XML language. That is the developer should be used the UI XML (GUI), process XML (Logic) as well as XML manifesto languages for building this icloud. Then there is no specific restriction over this icloud. You can easily access this on the any text editor and this will be helps to add some content on this icloud application. This will be happen internally as well as externally. The Notepad present in this icloud will be offer authoring tools. These authoring tools also present in the XML editor. Then use this tool.

Yep I also experiencing about this and I must tell you that this XML editor of the icloud as well as the Notepad present in this icloud will be provide this type of authoring tools which is nearly similar to the gcc, g++ etc. the developer of this icloud also offer Application Designer. This will be helps to visual way creating icloud applications. Then use this tools which is easily available in using the drag and drop facility. This will be helps to do the task.

Hey dude, may be you didn’t know but this icloud will completely written into the high-level XML language. There will be no C/C++ compiler involves in this development. Hence this tools will be provide the tools for the doing task. Then use this and it will be most helps to solve this type of work. Then use this xml based tool in this icloud system. The cloudme online computer will also provide the online advanced tools for improving the performance of this system.

Yep, I also appreciate your opinion that this icloud will be completely present on the XML and this will be internally provide the advanced tools for doing the specific task .then I think you need to use this inbuilt tools and this will be helps to solve this problem. Then use this solution based tools and it will be helpful for the solving the problem. Then use this and it really well work into this icloud. The cloudme also give the extra tools in this system.

Hey dude, I would be like to describe some thoughts related to this gcc. Actually this GCC stands for “GNU Compiler Collection”. This gcc is specially support in the c or c++ compiler and hence there may be possibility that this will might be not present in this icloud. Then I think the developer of this icloud will be necessary to just check this tool is present or not. If it is not present then add this into the icloud. This will really helps.

Yep, gcc is a command line compiler. This will be best for doing the c based tools on this system. The xml will also support this and it will be helps to solve the problem. Then use this development tools and it will be helps to perform the specific task over this icloud. You need to update this icloud for doing such kind of task. Then use this and it will be helps to improve the quality of the application. This will be present in the drag and drop basis.