Thread: WebDAV issues "An error occurred"

WebDAV issues "An error occurred"

I recently found out a problem with my WebDAV, as whenever I try connecting Windows drive I get an error message from WebDav as “An error occurred” whenever I try logging with Webdav I keep on getting pop-ups as wrong user name or password! I tried using on compatibility mode but even that didn’t work can anyone tell me what wrong I am doing? Is the problem with your Webdav as well? Please help.

re: WebDAV issues "An error occurred"

Are you sure that you are entering the correct user name and password? Please conform your login details i.e. user name and password and login again in case you have forgotten the user name or password click on the option forgot user name or password to retrieve it again, as clicking on it you will get your logging details on your e-mail account try login with the login details that you must have got on your e-mail account. Hope it works.

I did conform my user name and password and tried logging but I got the same error message as wrong user name or password, I even tried the option clicking on forgot user name or password to get the login details on my e-mail and even after logging with the user name and password that I had got through email I was not be able to login to my Webdav account. Please suggest me what should I do make my webdav work properly as before.

What is firmware version of your webdav? I would request you to kindly check the version of your webdav and compare it with the latest version, if the version that you are using is not the updated one then kindly update it to the latest version as old firmware version of your webdav might be the reason for the problem that you are facing with your webdav, update of firmware might help you. Hopefully it works good luck.

Thank you so much for giving me your idea, your idea actually worked out, I had tried almost everything to make my webdav work properly but nothing worked other then the last one given by you, as you said to check the firmware version of my webdav I checked it and compared it with the latest version and found that I was using the old version so I had tried updating it and after updating I tried logging my account and I was happy to see that it actually worked. Thanking you once aging.