Thread: How to share files on Cloudme?

How to share files on Cloudme?

Hi, it’s been just two week since I have joint Cloudme, and it feels great to be on Cloudmewith all its new features and applications, all works great I have even invited all my friends to join Cloudme. I just wanted to ask one thing that as there is 3GB free drive provided by Cloudme for uploading the files I wanted to share some of my files with my friends that includes some of my presentations and some other media and text files, but as I don’t know how to share these files with my friends through Cloudme. Can anyone please tell me how can I share files through Cloudme? I would be thankful for the answers provided.

Re: How to share files on Cloudme?

To share files you need to have the files on your Cloudme account, do you have the files on your Cloudme account that you want to share? If not than kindly first upload the files to your Cloudme account that you want to share with your friends, as you can share only files that are on your Cloudme account, after uploading you will be able to share the files with your friends through Cloudme.

Thank you for giving kind reply, all right so I will have to first upload the file to Cloudmeand then share it with my friends, sorry but I don’t even know how to upload files to Cloudme,I tried searching to Cloudme to how to upload the file or folder directly to my Cloudme account, do I need to install any software for uploading the files? Or I can directly upload it to Cloudme? Can you please assist me in how to upload files and then share them?

I would surely like to help you, but can you please tell me the file you want to upload is a single file or folder? You can upload your files using some of the software like, “Document Explorer” install this application and open it and select the file or folder you want to upload after selecting click on upload your files will start uploading, you can also try “WebDav” for uploading big folders and files, you will be able to share files once you are done uploading files to your account.

Your uploaded files will be stored to your Cloudme album on your account; you can now easily share these files to your friends individually or to all the Cloudme users, to share these files you need to go to the friends folder (xios://Friends folder) and select the friend to whom you want to share the file, there you will get an option to select the file you want to share, select the file and click on share button, this would share your file.