Thread: Unable to perform click in hotmail with Opera browser.

Unable to perform click in hotmail with Opera browser.

Since the last stable update you cannot click on anything other than the main title, thus: log, profile and so on. It seems kind of errors related to JavaScript or some, because every time I try to read a mail or click on my contacts it is impossible to make it work. You have no clue what's going on, perhaps you could help me. Please suggest me all appropriate solution. I am waiting for your replies? All replies are appreciated thank you.

Re: Unable to perform click in hotmail with Opera browser.

I just did a re-install Opera with the new version and am experiencing the same exact problems. I completely uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller Opera before returning to the facility. After that I again reinstall it and then its start performing very well. So please perform this I am sure this will help you to solve your issue. And if it’s not helpful then try to find about this on the official site of the opera or contact with the tech support of opera they will give you solution thank you.

Hello guys I tried to find about this on internet and at the end in my conclusion I will tell that, this is extremely tedious and annoying. It has nothing to do with Opera 11.11 of updating, but it did in the previous version. I installed 11.11 for trying to fix it, but to no avail. It's goddamn Microsoft shafting opera users again. So I will suggest you to contact with opera support and tell them your issues they will solve this and if you find any additional solution then please share it with us thank you.

Only problem happened to me an hour ago. I'm on v10 so Opera is not the version related operations. Java is a problem of script, for some reason. I do not authorize js on the way to repeatedly download latest versions (I'm on dial-up, the hosers). Hotmail is dead on the way to me. Time to switch to another mail service and stop fighting these dummies. Does anyone have a workaround yet? What you guys think on it please share your replies thank you.

I've tried everything. Patches of new masks, antivirus and 8 other things I have yet my computer system restore 3 days before. Nothing has changed! I'm using Opera for over 6 years and this is the first time I'm having a problem like this. I really hope that Opera can fix things with Microsoft so that anyone can use Opera again! Many people knew that he was disappointed that I told you that something is temporary and will fix! I hope so, though.