Thread: iCloud: Slow access to folders/files in 100GB Drive

iCloud: Slow access to folders/files in 100GB Drive

First of all, I would like to say that the iCloud this technology is awesome and also the cost intended for the service as well as storage is outstanding. But nowadays, I started facing some problem with that. I initially purchased my first 100GB account but by mistake started uploading to liberated drive that maxed it out. And although I removed the upload it still showing me full and that is the reason that my 100 GB drive to not working. Whenever I try to access that then I found that it is very slow. Please help me with your suggestions.

Re: iCloud: Slow access to folders/files in 100GB Drive

I think that they are not having the auto-responder and that is the reason that you are facing this issue because there are many of the people who are facing the same issue. You can report this with the help of feedback application which is there, inside the icloud. They will respond to you and will solve the problem for you. This will be the best way that I can suggest you. I hope that you will be out of the issue soon. Thank you!!!

You are right that having an entire disk could cause problems occur in your account to keep some space free disk is a recommendation. Be sure to empty the Recycle Bin so that files are permanently deleted and no space (the files in the recycle still take up space). That can help. Even today the Super drive uses the same trash as the disk meaning that if you delete things on your hard Super Recycle Bin to fill the disk is free.

To solve this problem, you will have to answer some of the questions so that it will be easier for us to resolve the problem. The problem you are talking about is called slow folder navigation. Is it the problem with all the folders that you are having or is it with some specific folder. Is the problem with some specific content like music, pictures, and movies? Are you having many files in this folder, I mean more than 100. I am saying this because it can also be one of the reasons for this. So reply with these things. Thank you.

I'll try the feedback option above to see how it works. Great heads up on super units using the recycle bin. I must have missed these warning signs in my eagerness to prove. Slow access through the web interface, but quickly through the icloud addition to a network drive on your computer. Why would it be? I tried it in three browsers and so all. And another Windows XP computer, I'm in Windows 7.

One of the main causes of a slow hard disk errors. Some errors of hard disks can be caused by your PC hits. In fact, this can cause physical damage to the hard drive. The damage is known as a bad sector. A hard disk is extremely sluggish, generally the result of this occurrence. Bad sector results in hard disk to continuously attempt to read the information unreachable. If you run the chkdsk then this will assist you decide if you’re hard drive has bad sectors.

One of the main causes of a slow hard disk errors. Some errors of hard disks can be caused by your PC hits. In fact, this can cause physical damage to the hard drive. The damage is known as a bad sector. A hard disk is extremely sluggish, generally the result of this occurrence. Bad sector results in hard disk to continuously attempt to read the information unreachable. If you run the chkdsk then this will assist you decide if you’re hard drive has bad sectors.