Thread: Difference between the Google translate extension and the built in translation?

Difference between the Google translate extension and the built in translation?

Hi I like Google products. I use Google Chrome browser and I have only Google account, because I feel Google gives me a great service. Even my Parents want to use Google account and Google Chrome, But the problem is they do not know to read and write English. They only know Marathi and Hindi languages only. I have heard about Google translation in several languages introduced by Google. I want to know are there languages available In Hindi or Marathi. Please send in me the detail information regarding Google translation. Thanks in advance.

Re: Difference between the Google translate extension and the built in translation?

Regarding your request about Google translation. We will surely help you on it. Google translation is available. Google translate is a free statistical machine translation service which was provided by Google Inc which was used to translate a section of text, document or webpage into another language. It was introduced in April 28, 2006 for Arabic language. Google used a SYSTRAN based translator to translate the languages. The service had a limitation of paragraphs. Google translate does not apply grammatical rules. Its algorithm are based on statically analysis

Re: Difference between the Google translate extension and the built in translation?

I want to change the language of the Google Chrome Browser. Tell me how can I change the translation of Google Chrome Browser? And How can I Enable it?

You can activate the feature by following these steps. First of all open your Chrome Book Browser. Look for the translation bar at the top of the page whenever you come across a page written in a language that isn't one of your preferred webpage languages. To translate the page, click Translate. To dismiss the translation bar without translating the page, click no. To Enable or Disable the translation Bar. The instructions below apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS. (1) Click the wrench icon wrench icon on the browser toolbar. (2). Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on Chrome OS). (3). Click the Under the Hood tab. (4) Use the "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language I read" checkbox to adjust this feature.

You can Even ADJUST TRANSLATION BAR SETTINGS. To adjust the settings you need to Click OPTIONS at the end of the translation bar and select Always translate [language] to Marathi or Hindi. Then Control whether the translation bar should show up for specific sites and languages. Click Options at the end of the translation bar and select one of the following (1) Select Never translate [language] if you don't want to see the bar for the language you're viewing. (2) Select Never translate this site if you don't want to see the bar for pages within the site you're visiting. (3) Right-click any page and select Translate to English, even if you disable the translation bar for a site or language. (4) The translation bar is triggered whenever you visit a page that isn't written in one of your preferred webpage languages. Learn how to adjust your webpage language preferences in Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.