Thread: How to establish incoming IP address in IIS 7.5?

How to establish incoming IP address in IIS 7.5?

I have installed IIS 7.5. I am looking to configure Web server with the IP restriction. I am having a web application which would need to allow certain external IP address to access. IP address and Domain restriction are all the application and added it to the external IP address. Firewall is redirecting all the request for the ports to the web server. I have already tried with proxy server but there was no success. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine.

Re: How to establish incoming IP address in IIS 7.5?

Looking at the situation I wanted to discuss something which would be useful to get the requirement of yours. Let me know whether the internal users can ping on the IP of the web server? It might be possible that the Firewall might be blocking some of the routing just because of the DMZ setting. So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible. So that l let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

In this particular I think you did not require any tool to meet the requirement of yours. I think you need to contact the IIS Net Administration to make the changes into the basic Networking. Also you can use ping , arp, ipconfig, nbtstat, tracert, nslookup,net view command on the command prompt of the Windows based system and I am hoping that it would be useful to make the thing working for you.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is something wrong with the Firewall. I recommend that you should configure the Firewall appropriately so that this particular issue did not persist. You should configure the firewall appropriately otherwise it can tends to security issue on the computer of yours. I am hoping that configuring the Firewall would be useful to fix the matter of yours.

If let me know whether there was any issue in to the previous version of IIS. If your answer is no then I recommend that you should downgrade the IIs on the system of yours. Well according to me it would be the quite better solution to get the requirement of yours. I let you know that you will be able to get the previous version of IIs from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Do you have solved the problem or not? If your answer is no then I recommend that you should contact the Microsoft technical support team to get the further help on this particular matter. You should provide the information and which you are getting. They would let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. So you should contact the Microsoft and let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter of yours.