Thread: Retain RSS feeds built in Google Chrome browser

Retain RSS feeds built in Google Chrome browser

I have recently updated to latest version of Google Chrome in my Windows 7 computer. I've been required to make use of Chrome because of errors in Blogger that have not been resolved. My RSS Feeds do not come into view within Chrome. Inspection of what is termed assist guide me toward two-year-old arguments where the identical question was inquired and requests were proposed to show such feeds. Should my selections be unnecessary with the intention of employ Chrome?

Re: Retain RSS feeds built in Google Chrome browser

We continue to talk about all sorts of interesting extensions for Google Chrome. This time they will be simple but very convenient RSS Subscription Extension, developed directly from Google. Extension just adds button for RSS in the address bar, and appears on those sites that have RSS feed. In Firefox, it is by default, but Google Chrome's so easy to fix its absence. Icon will only appear on those sites where the RSS feed there. Settings in the expansion a bit, you can only choose to which aggregator to collect the tape. And more, in fact, not necessary.

Anyway, a while ago I wrote that Google Chrome is the master display and handling of RSS feeds, but then it could not automatically detect RSS feeds. So here is changed. This change is caused by Chrome Reader, an extension for Google Chrome. What Chrome Reader does for you is simple. It detects if there is an RSS feed is present on the page you're on. This you would expect from any RSS feed sensing extension. Reader Chrome but goes one step further.

I really had not tried with linked images, but just try which method works best is indeed often the easiest. My Safari browser can display RSS feeds, but I rarely use that feature. Often before a separate application (such as NetNewsWire). Google Reader is also not a separate program, but just a website where all your RSS channels can be read together

RSS aggregator is one of those things that are severely lacking in Google Chrome. And if the lack of viewing a feed you can still survive, the finding of the feed are sometimes problems (not all are big beautiful picture with an orange icon.) A couple of months ago, Google Chrome adds support for custom scripts UserJS. It works like this: in the upper right corner of the presence of an icon feed RSS, when pressed, throws you to the page with the Google Reader feed and viewing this offer to subscribe to it.

The fact that Google Chrome is not yet able to work with RSS feeds is sometimes very annoying. Google Chrome offers no way out of house on to read RSS feeds. Unfortunately, end users of Chrome currently use no extensions that Chrome would extend this functionality. Or rather a very uncomfortable that your browser can not find the RSS Feeds on Web sites we visit, as well as not to have any big button "Subscribe to me." But in this case, we will help custom scripts!

Google Chrome is fast, streamlined and easy, but unfortunately still lacks the one or other function that modern browsers offer of house - such as an integrated management structure for RSS feeds. Extensions for Google Chrome, which could be subscribed feeds and read there, but already, but the latest stable version for end users still cannot handle extensions. To view RSS feeds with Google Chrome yet to be able to, there is a workaround. The website feeds.ramisp.org offers the possibility of two bookmarks in your browser to view feeds directly. Just drag the Links View RSS feed and auto-detect RSS in the Bookmarks bar (if not, they can use CTRL + B to show).