Thread: Cannot load site from Mozilla website as well getting BSOD

Cannot load site from Mozilla website as well getting BSOD

I have recently purchased a computer and on that I am using windows 7 operating system. To use internet I am using Mozilla Firefox browser. Nowadays I am facing certain problems with Firefox. I went to download the NASA night launch theme which you can find over Google as its first search result. But it doesn’t load that site; even I wait for long time. I need help form this problem so tell me what things I should try out to fix the same.

Re: Cannot load site from Mozilla website as well getting BSOD

Seeing you want the theme for Firefox. After reading that name you mentioned I searched over Google and found that it is a dark theme. So you want to convert the look of Firefox to dark, possibly you work at night. Well anything it is, it is an add-on. I went to that link and then installed the same on my computer. And what I found is that I am not having any problem with it, my Firefox got this theme perfectly and I am able to use it properly.

Once I also tried the same on my computer. I wanted to have such a theme for my Firefox, so I searched for my favorite theme and after I found a needed one which according to me would suit well for my Firefox. Then when I tried to download the same, then I got connection time out error. After searching I found that there is not a big problem with it. It happened because the site was flooded heavily and thus due to that my connection was dropped. But if you try to connect it later on, then surely you would get that theme.

If you try to connect to that again and still get the same error then you will have to choose for some other site. You must know that in internet there is nothing like you get that thing only at one place. So you should look for the same theme over web by searching it and definitely you will find any alternative site from where you can download that. Once you find the link you can install that theme and your Firefox would automatically recognize that add-on and would change it accordingly.

You should check that whether you are getting the same problem using another browser. I know that this theme is an add-on only for Firefox, but like it there is different browser which you should look for and also these browsers support the theme. I think you can find a similar theme for different browsers and the terms used are different, like in chrome it is called as extension instead of add-on so just search for the needed thing for anther browser.

Firefox is a nice browser and it annoys if it causes any problem. But you should try to look one or the alternative solution for it to solve the problem. Here I would advise one, that is to clear all the history of Firefox and also clear all the cookies stored for Firefox. After this if still the problems persists then just update your Firefox, i.e. get a latest version of this browser. Possibly this can remove the problem which you are getting using existing browser version.

I want to clear the thing here, that when you are trying to access any site, then it should get loaded. So just check that you are able to load any other website. The theme which you want is a add-on of Firefox, meaning you are accessing Firefox site. If that site is not available then you would not get that add-on. So confirm that you are getting reply from Mozilla, by pinging it using ping and site name using command prompt window.