Thread: Need to reload forcibly in chrome with frames

Need to reload forcibly in chrome with frames

Hello friends I'm using Google Chrome for many years. This is a good browser compared to others, but there are some problems with it. Sometimes, this browser will not load pages so I have to close the browser and reopen it. So is there any way to reload or refresh the page strength? Update the force must reload all the elements in all settings, including images, JavaScript, CSS, etc. Please help if anyone knows how.

Re: Need to reload forcibly in chrome with frames

I tried this also with non-framed pages and no grouping of keys that chromium ignore its cache and reload all the page elements. The only way to force a reload is to click the key, click "Clear Browsing Data and uncheck all boxes apart from empty the cache. This is a nightmare for developers like me who are constantly changing scripts and reload the page. Ignore chrome our changes, development slow to a crawl.

The best solution I found is: "everything." Ctrl + Shift + Del opens "Clear browsing data" dialogue Uncheck all except "clear cache" and the period specified in those options will be recalled. Now when you want it to load with no caching, you do it by clearing the cache after reloading. You can do this key series: Ctrl + Shift + Delete, press Enter and F5. This will really work. Just try this and see what happens.

Google Chrome not the developer or web exclusive or editor except you refresh the force works with not having to empty the browser cache. You can also release the page in an incognito session. Even this does not work all the time. Occasionally yes, sometimes not. Well, this is a trouble of slow connection when the files are not downloaded appropriately. Nuking cache does not help when using a deliberate connection, as the download will most probably fail again.

This is really annoying. The only way I know how to solve this problem is to: delete relevant files using your console. These steps are basically for Linux file structures.

step 1: close chrome
    step 2: open up a terminal
    step 3: delete a file called 'Index', found in ~/.config/google-chrome/Default/Application\ Cache/
    step4: delete all files inside a folder called 'Cache', found in ~/.config/google-chrome/Default/Application Cache/Cache/
    I really hope this works for you.

Google is not likely to try to repair it. The solution must explain why. Adjustment in the header of the HTML document you are testing, or HTTP server headers will solve this. It is a silly idea that any of these whole development and test servers.
    If you are using Apache, add the following lines to your httpd.conf. LoadModule headers_module / merge header Cache-Control mod_headers.so no-cache. Try this and hope it works.

The easiest way I've found is to right click in the frame you want to upgrade to select "Reload Frame" option. It should be a keyboard option to do the same, but this is pretty fast. Try to implement your solution using AJAX. The above problem will be solved your job application + optimum. I don’t know because I have never tried this but you can have a try. I really hope this work out for you.