Thread: I lost my extensions with my oversetted speed dial in Google chrome.

I lost my extensions with my oversetted speed dial in Google chrome.

My extensions are gray or something! Disappeared, but it seems they are still here. I mean I go to the extension manager and there are but do not appear! For example, speed dial, if I go to his website says that I have installed! What I can do to recover? The thing is that I never closed chrome or my computer! I mean I was using this morning as usual, went to eat (without turning), back, click the tab again waiting for the dial and it was an error 6 (net: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND). Please help.

Re: I lost my extensions with my oversetted speed dial in Google chrome.

I see the difficulty now. Some extensions are already dead, while others just need to be re-enabled. Click Enable for each extension gray. As you said, some have no icon on the toolbar or list of extensions. These extensions have been killed because of their parent folder is deleted. You must uninstall and reinstall the extensions. Some information, such as your setup, you can lose.

Sounds like they have somehow disabled themselves. Re-enable them by clicking Enable under each extension. While doing this be careful that you don’t mess up with the extensions otherwise you may lose all you extensions as well as the settings. For this you can take help from your friend or the one whom you know and has done this thing before. Just check it out and I hope this works out for you.

Well, I do not think you can activate this measure already activated. You know you have a lot of extensions of some on and off some, remain the same, but they are all gray anyway. There is a light gray for the disabled and a darker gray for the others. It would be better to upload the screenshots so I can help in this case. Try switching to some other browsers may it help. All the best!

It’s definitely not your fault. My best guess why this happened was due to updating your profile failed. The reason why I think the folder is deleted because, in the development of an extension of the test, the folder got deleted somehow, "kill" the. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to prevent the death of an extension / outdated in a profile. This does not happen often, so it should not happen again, at least not in a while.